shape
carat
color
clarity

Got side stone pics for my setting! What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Wintotty and Missydebby

I am in L
30.gif
VE!

I cannot wait to see both of your rings! Truly, truly fabulousness!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Wintotty, I think I''m gonna keep my ring un-paved after all - know what I''m gonna do? I''ve been checking out his gorgeous earrings, and the next big occasion I''m gonna get my pave fix there.

:) -Deb

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Blingtaitai, the total carats for the side stones are 1.3 carats. Which setting did you choose? Leon has so many gorgy settings it was VERY hard for me to choose one for my AVC...... It seems like quite a few PFers are having Leon set their cushions at the same time, in 6 weeks or so we will all be doing a reveal!!

Missydebby, earrings by Leon will be fabulous. I''ve been eyeing on his halo studs for a while but I tend to lose earrings a lot, so I guess I should stick to getting stackable rings from him! Let''s support each other for next 6 weeks.....it''s going to be a long 6 weeks for me!

shiny29

Rough_Rock
Wow, first of all that is a stunner of an avc! I also love french cuts, but tapered?! Your ring will be so unique!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results