shape
carat
color
clarity

First meeting with Mark T at ERD!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
I met with Mark tonite and he took me to his benchman to show me some settings, the BF is going there tomorrow to look at stones! I saw the same setting that Fatguy/Winnie had made, and I loved it! He was really nice and apparently its in my budget (BF gave him the price range for both stone and setting). I had originally liked more elaborate designs, but when I tried this on, I just loved the simplicity and it was only 1 ct, but it looked HUGE, and I think mine would be a bigger center!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's great news. I hear wonderful things about Mark. Sounds like you'll have a fabulous stone and a lovely setting soon. Yay for you!!!
36.gif

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
emteeth.gif

Thanks! I''m really trying to get a setting I love, but that doesn''t eat away at the size/quality stone I''ll be able to get! I''d rather save the bulk of the budget (which I think is a pretty decent size) for the best stone. I just loved how delicate this was, and when he told the benchman what size I''d be putting in there (he made me close my ears) the man said "that will be a very nice ring!"

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
NYCgirl, how exciting! I adore Winnie''s ring too. Your ring is going to be beautiful. Please share with us the specs on your diamond and keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results