shape
carat
color
clarity

Feedback on Whiteflash you may be interested in

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone, some may have read my previous excited post (see link) about my recent purchase with Whiteflash and are waiting for the followup to my proposal and handshots, that is still coming...

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-help-me-squelch-my-excitement.155289/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-help-me-squelch-my-excitement.155289/[/URL]

As I have been posting all over pricescope as any excited guy about to propose would, I had nothing but good things to say about whiteflash. They made a BEAUTIFUL ring, were responsive to my difficult situation and were very patient. I emailed the saleswoman (Traci) at least -3-4 times a week over the 8 weeks that we interacted and even felt like we were friends. So much so, that I shared with her my proposal idea, showed her the video I made, and told her the exact plan and date of plan. My proposal was overall less than ideal but I am currently in Iraq and wanted to give my fiance the commitment she deserves. You see, she is a traveling nurse, originally from FL (where all her friends and family are currently), met her at work and the rest is history. When I volunteered to come to Iraq for my second tour in 3 years, she made the decision to stay in Texas to take care of our house and dogs instead of going back to Florida with all her family, friends, and a great job that is waiting because she wanted to support me. After all these months apart, she has been INCREDIBLE and because of her commitment to me, I wanted to show her that it was all for something and give her the commitment she so much deserved and that we both wanted and do the unusual and that be a long distance proposal. I think most would agree it is not ideal but most women could appreciate my attempt to show her that there was an ultimate goal in our relationship and this time apart just sets up for a better time back together. Anyways, back to Whiteflash, so Traci and Whiteflash were all very aware of my situation and Traci VERY aware of the plan to upload a video to facebook (why facebook? because this is the avenue she communicates with all her family and friends back in Florida, so wanted to share) with a picture story of our lives with in the end, the proposal. Not ideal, but setup much more extensively than that (see my separate happy post on the details). Traci was aware enough of the plan that she wrote today "so today is the big day". This was all a surprise but my fiance knew I was looking for diamonds and "passing time" she thought and me and her both followed Whiteflash on their facebook page. So with months of planning, her mom flown across the country to take part in this, what does whiteflash post on facebook TODAY of all days?

"Word Little Blingers, Happy Friday. In the world of social media there are a lot of great ways to share information and receive it as well....but where do you draw the line? Although not a Wednesday, Roundtable topic for this Friday : Proposal via Facebook? Totally Awesome or Epic Fail? Discuss." after which several of the employees of whiteflash comment on how much of an epic failure it is, to include my very own saleswoman!!!! When I brought this to their attention (Traci failed to respond to any of my emails), I was written back that "this is merely a coincidence, sorry, no one knew", which is an absolute lie because they obviously knew because Traci emailed me that very day AND saw and commented on the post about the "big time failure" this would be. Now honestly, I don't care what you post on facebook, but what a complete slap in the face? Did they remove the feed in response to being alerted how this sabotages my plan? OF COURSE NOT! Ultimately, it doesn't matter, but my fiance (to whom is completely unaware of this pending proposal) will read this post on her facebook feed and read the slamming of the idea by the employees, all to have her "dream proposal" be exactly what they are smashing that night? That is all I am saying, show some respect for people's unusual and dire circumstances and a little compassion for a guy trying (against unusual circumstances) to share his life with the woman he loves? How unprofessional, tacky, and repulsive it was. I feel completely betrayed by a company that I have been heavily endorsing because of the beuatiful piece they made. Don't we chose a jeweler for more than just "sell me the ring"? I mean this is why we buy from companies like whiteflash for the lifetime tradein and thus lifetime relationship right? I mean not only did I buy the diamond, e-ring, and band from, because of my excitement, I followed up with 0.86 ctw ACA studs and a diamond pendant, almost 20K in just 2 months and this is the way they show me they honor my business? If it was just an "honest mistake" as they claim, why not just remove the post for the day? I mean I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of the press, but do you sabotage a guy's plan that is in Iraq helping to protect these freedoms we all enjoy? I am sorry for this long drawn out post but I just can't help feel betrayed and undermined and with a company that has nothing but glowing reviews on PS (which they should because they made a GREAT ring), I just thought I would share that even they are less than perfect. I should have not shared my plan with them, that was my mistake.

The other point of feedback is with the "full independent appraisal" they helped me lineup. Because I decided to make such a large purchase from so far away, I asked them if it was possible for them to lineup a full independent appraisal for me, which they did for a fee and I gladly paid as I was requesting the service. I asked the appraisers name and looked him up on BBB and actually here and there were multiple positive posts on this site which I greatly respect and took TONS of valuable information from and an A+ BBB rating. So i paid the money, all was done, but when I got a copy of the appraisal through email, it looked like somethings were missing. It didnt appear to be a "full" appraisal at all but just basically description of the ring and estimated replacement value. I was under the impression there would be photos and evaluations of the ring and stone and commnent of the quality of the setting/etc. I believed this because this is what I read in this very site that this appraiser offered and I requested from whiteflash they have him do the stone separate and once mounted (seems to be usual request) since the appraiser was in the same building as them and it took 6 weeks to make my custom set. When I inquired into it with whiteflash, they basically said they would look into it and then never responded. I emailed the appraiser twice and then had my bestfriend call to talk to him request him to return my email to answer my questions (difficult phone access out here) but he never replied. I take responsibility as I should have contacted the appraiser myself instead of trusting whiteflash to give me the "full independent appraisal" but as we see, the appraiser doesn't like to reply or assist his consumers anyways. So I would love to know just how "independent" he truly is. Ultimately, the ring is beautiful, I paid extra to have my bestfriend take the ring to another appraiser and all is well but again, not sure why I paid extra for something that was insufficient and I needed to repeat. Thanks to Whiteflash and Alfred Lastovica for their great customer service and responding to customers concerns. For those hoping to use Mr. Lastovica as an appraiser, just know when asked why he didn't comment on the quality of the craftsmanship, his response was "well everyone know they sell good stuff" and when specifically asked if he had any conflict of interest doing the appraisal, his answer was "NO".

Thank you for allowing me to be a sounding board and sharing this experience. Let my frustration not take ANYTHING away from such a special time and such an incredible woman in my life as I am very thankful for her and the proposal (although not ideal) was still perfect. I will be sharing the details and try to attach the video in a separate blog. The ring is gorgeous, whiteflash makes unbelievable pieces and their ACA stones are breath-taking, but I think they dropped the ball with their respect for a loyal customer this time and anyone looking to have an appraisal in Houston, BEWARE of Alfred Lastovica. I will be contacting the BBB concerning his customer service. Thank you everyone! 8)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to read this-it seems like you put a lot of effort into the proposal and into picking out a beautiful ring, and I hope your GF loves it :)

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
slg47|1295676163|2829472 said:
I am sorry to read this-it seems like you put a lot of effort into the proposal and into picking out a beautiful ring, and I hope your GF loves it :)

Thank you, she definitely loved it, it is still an incredible ring and the proposal was still VERY special, even from 8000 miles apart. I am going to share but trying to get this video uploaded for the full effect, not an easy task uploading anything using this internet!! hahaha Thanks again 8)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
yes, the ring is really incredible and it seems really sweet. honestly to me the most important thing about the proposal is the sentiment behind it, and it doesn't matter if you have a fancy dinner or something uber special planned (although what you planned sounds pretty spectacular!) again, I don't really know what to say about WF's untimely FB post...definitely seems inappropriate and unprofessional. :nono:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1295677090|2829480 said:
yes, the ring is really incredible and it seems really sweet. honestly to me the most important thing about the proposal is the sentiment behind it, and it doesn't matter if you have a fancy dinner or something uber special planned (although what you planned sounds pretty spectacular!) again, I don't really know what to say about WF's untimely FB post...definitely seems inappropriate and unprofessional. :nono:

I agree with this whole post. I am sure it was still wonderful and amazing for your fiance and the ring is stunning!

But sometimes things that are irritiating as heck now are funny stories later. So hopefully you will be able to look back on this as just a 'groan' story to tell the kids.

Congratulations and best wishes!

diva rose

Shiny_Rock

Wow..I'm speechless and shocked. :o Agree with Slg47.

Everyone has different ideas how to propose. Who are we to be judging what is an epic fail or success?
Come on now - we are all individual people with various likes and dislikes.

Tim - I'm so sorry to hear about this. Whiteflash made a huge error here. It is very inappropriate and unprofessional.
I'm very glad to hear the proposal went well. All the best with the wedding planning! :)

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
For what it's worth, I have seen a couple screenshots of lame facebook proposals floating around the internet, like, just a wall post, and that's probably what they're talking about, not your elaborate overseas video proposal. I'm guessing the people at WF didn't even connect the dots; your proposal isn't really the "facebook proposal" one thinks of.

examples: http://www.yourengagement101.com/daily-101/files/2011/01/facebook-proposal.jpg
http://swns.com/images/stories/facebookproposal/facebookproposal1.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Don't really know what to say about the whole FB post but I agree .. should have been take down. I always advice against using appraisers recommended by a vendor. They say they are independent but it is like biting the hand that feeds you

On the other hand, the ring is lovely!! Congrats!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
suchende|1295680493|2829499 said:
For what it's worth, I have seen a couple screenshots of lame facebook proposals floating around the internet, like, just a wall post, and that's probably what they're talking about, not your elaborate overseas video proposal. I'm guessing the people at WF didn't even connect the dots; your proposal isn't really the "facebook proposal" one thinks of.

examples: http://www.yourengagement101.com/daily-101/files/2011/01/facebook-proposal.jpg
http://swns.com/images/stories/facebookproposal/facebookproposal1.jpg

I agree 100% and honestly, I was more just betrayed by them, especially my own saleswoman that I emailed at least 100 times in 2 months comment without doing something about it. The proposal was still great (details and video to come) I just didn't want my girlfriend seeing the post the day I planned on doing it, made me feel silly even though I agree my case was a wee bit different. Thanks! 8)

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
CharmyPoo|1295683426|2829510 said:
Don't really know what to say about the whole FB post but I agree .. should have been take down. I always advice against using appraisers recommended by a vendor. They say they are independent but it is like biting the hand that feeds you

On the other hand, the ring is lovely!! Congrats!

Yea, I actually informed them about 30 minutes after they posted and would have been fine with the post maybe next week, just so it wasnt completely undermining the plan for THAT DAY. But despite them lame attempt at an excuse and arguing its importance, no such offer. About the appraiser, why didnt you tell me that before? :tongue: Haha, j/k, learning experience. I felt a bit more handcuffed because of my situation (no excuse) but more so, after ALL our conversations I REALLY trusted them, so it seemed like a moot point at the time, but I know for the future. Thanks for the input, be on a lookout for my post later with the proposal (if you are interested).

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
I think it was completely insitive of Whiteflash to post that, and even more so to leave it up that day!! :nono: :nono:

But I'm glad to hear the proposal went well, and best of luck in your future life with your no-doubt-lovely fiance. :)

Luv4ever

Rough_Rock
Hi Tim,
I would agree with others that WF owes you a BIG apology. This was terrible timing on their part. I understand the extreme difficulty of being separated from your loved ones for a long period and think the proposal was a fantastic way to show your commitment for the future. Hopefully you can get the video posted. Would love to see it!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. Your feedback is certainly useful. I'm sorry your jeweler choose to show you absolutely no respect, common courtesy is really lacking these days :angryfire:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is really tacky and tasteless on their part Tim! I agree they owe you more than an apology. To do less is
unacceptable. Vendors are humans, so they will do stupid things on occasions, but to not apologize is unacceptable.

I am sorry it happened to you and hope it doesn't ruin your big moment. Personallly, after what you experienced, I don't
think I would purchase from them again.

Your ring is beautiful and I am sure your girl will love it.

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
luv2sparkle|1295708529|2829612 said:
Wow, that is really tacky and tasteless on their part Tim! I agree they owe you more than an apology. To do less is
unacceptable. Vendors are humans, so they will do stupid things on occasions, but to not apologize is unacceptable.

I am sorry it happened to you and hope it doesn't ruin your big moment. Personallly, after what you experienced, I don't
think I would purchase from them again.

Your ring is beautiful and I am sure your girl will love it.

Thanks for everyones comments and I am glad that everyone thinks there was a complete lack of respect just like I think. I know sometimes I can over react, but I was too excited yesterday for much to bother me and this definitely bothered me. Again, the funniest part is because I am AGONIZING over the pendant and earrings I have ordered, wanting to cancel them because the way they treated me, but wanting to keep them because I LOVE them and spent weeks picking out the right ones. They are both paid for just waiting for valentines day and her birthday, respectively for delivery. I just HATE accepting the disrespect, I mean I have no choice with the ring (and I love it) but to buy more from them after that lack of respect, I feel like a fool, but I am too drained to look elsewhere :( I am just glad to know that I didn't overreact.

And the apologized, I guess some person I don't even know wrote to say sorry but then defended why they did it and left it at that, not acknowledging really the impact on a moment like this. And the nerve to leave it up, I mean the only discussion was 5 comments from people that work there, they could have gossiped at work instead on facebook :tongue:

So the dilemma, cancel the order or demand an apology? I initially just requested cancellation, 3 different emails and got on their chat and no one ever responded. After thinking, I REALLY want the stuff and wrote the COO demanding an appropriate apology and acknowledging what they did. We will see. Funny this is they ignored all my attempts at contact, no confirmation of cancellation, no invoice, no pending refund, no money in my back, but yet both of the diamonds I PAID FOR are available again on their website?? hahaha Am I a bozo for even contemplating accepting all this?

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
I'm more of a lurker than a poster usually, but HOLY MOLEY!! I would be upset as well. I'm sorry, that can not be a coincidence!!! I will not be purchasing from them due to poor taste and immaturity towards someone who serves our country.

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
You didn't overreact at all. I would be fuming. It's very disrespectful and stupid of them.

Cancel the order and make sure you don't get cancellation charges. Also write a formal letter of complaint to the company. Even if they did apologize, what is the point considering you've basically asked for it?

BTW when they defend what they did - they are not sorry. Defending your own actions after saying sorry is like justifying your actions.
And there really is no excuse for what they did.

Go check Brian Gavin - http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/
I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out.
Your future wife shouldn't miss out on something amazing.

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
diva rose|1295712770|2829639 said:
You didn't overreact at all. I would be fuming. It's very disrespectful and really stupid of them.

Cancel the order and make sure you don't get cancellation charges. Also write a formal letter of complaint to the company. Even if they did apologize, what is the point considering you've basically asked for it?

Go check Brian Gavin - http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/
I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out

You know, I have to admit (I guess I am Mr Difficult), I started with Brian. With all the research I did, I was SOO impresssed with him and his work. I called and they were AWESOME over the phone, 2 days after contact, I transfer 17K and things just changed. They weren't flexible with making the ring exactly what I wanted. In the end, I was initially planning a Christmas proposal (transferred money 1st week of November) and they said it would be tough but it likely could be done by someone other than their top jeweler but some weeks later, that changed and ruined my planned Christmas proposal (first all her family would be together at once in 2 years) So I got irate over the change, Lesley took over communications and honestly she was INCREDIBLE. She did ANY AND EVERYTHING to make things right, including a sincere apology and offering to take off half the custom setting (good discount) but I was so upset I chose to start over. I have nothing but respect for Mr. Gavin and Lesley makes that company but I had to admit I at least burned my bridges there too. I think I am just Mr Difficult hahahaha But I have been looking at their earrings, cheaper than whiteflash but with all that money I just spent, whiteflash was giving me an ok deal. Anyways, just wanted to reply with my confession but I agree, Brian Gavin has great jewelry and Lesley is a saint :)

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
DisneyBride828|1295711339|2829634 said:
I'm more of a lurker than a poster usually, but HOLY MOLEY!! I would be upset as well. I'm sorry, that can not be a coincidence!!! I will not be purchasing from them due to poor taste and immaturity towards someone who serves our country.

It is definitely more than a coincidence, I actually know for a fact and why I am even more upset, but no sense speculating/seeming paranoid over this forum but I and the several of the ladies there know it is more than just a coincidence. I just keep telling myself, I got a great ring and try not to think about ever wanting to upgrade, maybe this one is good for life hahaha :tongue:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am really quite perturbed by the way WF has handled this whole FB situation - even granting they must have two different departments handling sales and marketing, the fact your saleswoman blithely went ahead and commented on the FB thread is shocking to me - no red flags went up for her once she read the topic? Your specific situation didn't immediately come to mind? She couldn't proactively look into the matter and perhaps have it removed for re-posting another time? It also doesn't sound like she apologized, or that you have received any meaningful apology from anyone in the company.

This speaks volumes about their level of commitment to their customers and the quality of their overall service. I have received quotes from them in the past and I concede they build a nice ring, but a large part of going custom is the customer service -- on this front WF has failed miserably; this whole episode was so poorly handled and leaves such a foul taste that I'll never bring them my business. Luckily for me there are several competitors who are equally if not more skilled in custom work who are more responsive to their clients.

Shame on WF.

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
TimMD|1295713470|2829645 said:
You know, I have to admit (I guess I am Mr Difficult), I started with Brian. With all the research I did, I was SOO impresssed with him and his work. I called and they were AWESOME over the phone, 2 days after contact, I transfer 17K and things just changed. They weren't flexible with making the ring exactly what I wanted. In the end, I was initially planning a Christmas proposal (transferred money 1st week of November) and they said it would be tough but it likely could be done by someone other than their top jeweler but some weeks later, that changed and ruined my planned Christmas proposal (first all her family would be together at once in 2 years) So I got irate over the change, Lesley took over communications and honestly she was INCREDIBLE. She did ANY AND EVERYTHING to make things right, including a sincere apology and offering to take off half the custom setting (good discount) but I was so upset I chose to start over. I have nothing but respect for Mr. Gavin and Lesley makes that company but I had to admit I at least burned my bridges there too. I think I am just Mr Difficult hahahaha But I have been looking at their earrings, cheaper than whiteflash but with all that money I just spent, whiteflash was giving me an ok deal. Anyways, just wanted to reply with my confession but I agree, Brian Gavin has great jewelry and Lesley is a saint :)

I don't think you are being difficult at all. I'd say most of us here would be feeling the same.

However I would give them another go considering how well Lesley tried to fix the situation. That makes a huge difference - what they do after when things don't go according to plan. :))

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
TimMD|1295675696|2829470 said:
The other point of feedback is with the "full independent appraisal" they helped me lineup. So i paid the money, all was done, but when I got a copy of the appraisal through email, it looked like somethings were missing. It didnt appear to be a "full" appraisal at all but just basically description of the ring and estimated replacement value. I was under the impression there would be photos and evaluations of the ring and stone and commnent of the quality of the setting/etc.

Tim, the appraisal you received sounds like the standard one you get with the diamonds you purchase. I bought 2 items from them in the past and received the appraisal you speak of or at least that is how it sounds. For a full appraisal I used Dever appraiser and had pictures, etc. I wonder if there is a mix up of sorts w/the appraisals?

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Skippy123|1295715258|2829668 said:
TimMD|1295675696|2829470 said:
The other point of feedback is with the "full independent appraisal" they helped me lineup. So i paid the money, all was done, but when I got a copy of the appraisal through email, it looked like somethings were missing. It didnt appear to be a "full" appraisal at all but just basically description of the ring and estimated replacement value. I was under the impression there would be photos and evaluations of the ring and stone and commnent of the quality of the setting/etc.

Tim, the appraisal you received sounds like the standard one you get with the diamonds you purchase. I bought 2 items from them in the past and received the appraisal you speak of. For a full appraisal I used Dever appraiser and had pictures, etc.

This may be true, I have bought other diamonds and received a standard FREE appraisal from the company. My first question to them on contact was "since I am in Iraq, you can send the stone before and after mounting for a FULL independent appraisal". I know now I should have just done it but once I am home, the review period would be over. They answered "yes, no problem" and told me they would have to charge me for it, I said no problem. I asked the guys name and looked him up on BBB and here, but it is my fault I should have contacted him directly. Although that isn't working out well either. All learning points. I know I only paid 75 dollars but that is what they told me a "full independent appraisal" costs and that is exactly how it is worded in the invoice. This is my point, I requested and paid for a full appraisal (although now I am told that is usually more but the price matched what people said he charged even in pricescope blog) and they gave me a standard appraisal. I was just hoping sharing would help someone avoid doing what I did and find someone COMPLETELY independent and discuss what is involved. Thanks for your input. 8)

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
marymm|1295713853|2829648 said:
I am really quite perturbed by the way WF has handled this whole FB situation - even granting they must have two different departments handling sales and marketing, the fact your saleswoman blithely went ahead and commented on the FB thread is shocking to me - no red flags went up for her once she read the topic? Your specific situation didn't immediately come to mind? She couldn't proactively look into the matter and perhaps have it removed for re-posting another time? It also doesn't sound like she apologized, or that you have received any meaningful apology from anyone in the company.

This speaks volumes about their level of commitment to their customers and the quality of their overall service. I have received quotes from them in the past and I concede they build a nice ring, but a large part of going custom is the customer service -- on this front WF has failed miserably; this whole episode was so poorly handled and leaves such a foul taste that I'll never bring them my business. Luckily for me there are several competitors who are equally if not more skilled in custom work who are more responsive to their clients.

Shame on WF.

Thank you for the very well stated comment. It is so refreshing to hear I am not the only one bothered, I thought I was just over-reacting with the stress or something. My sales woman, who said she considered me a "friend" commenting with the plan in mind and then NOT responding herself to my actually very nice email, I think is another HUGE red flag. Forget about no apology from her but she ignored me thereafter. That speaks volumes. I am hoping that someone will just apologize because I definitely planned on upgrading in the next 5 years or so and would like to save the relationship, even though most of my friends thing I am silly for even trying. Thank you again.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry all of this happened to you. Not only is it very unprofessional of WF but to not apologize is just unacceptable.

I am really floored. That doesn't happen very often.

I do hope you post pics of the ring. I am sure it's gorgeous.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
It was a ridiculous topic discussion for their facebook page in the first place. What is the point of insulting a percentage of the population you are trying to reach? I would assume that WF is on facebook as a business tool and not as a forum for their friends/employees to disrespect or belittle customers or potential customers. Hello, WF you sell engagement rings, which usually lead to proposals, and you are on facebook editorializing with your facebook friends about people who propose on facebook?

Knowing (at least one employee) that you had a plan for later that very day, which was a well thought out and ideal proposal for your personal situation and then basically criticizing it before it happen, is flat out unkind.

I would cancel any order I had with them immediately, just out of principle.

Congratulations to you on your engagement.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1295680082|2829496 said:

I agree with this whole post. I am sure it was still wonderful and amazing for your fiance and the ring is stunning!

But sometimes things that are irritiating as heck now are funny stories later. So hopefully you will be able to look back on this as just a 'groan' story to tell the kids.
Congratulations and best wishes!

I'm with Gypsy on this one. I am sure you must have been very frustrated, and I'm sorry that WF sullied your perception of the proposal. It sounds like an incredibly sweet way to go about it, especially considering the challenges you faced! Hopefully own the road you will be able to add this the the repetoire of things that make you laugh when you look back.

The ring is gorgeous, it sounds like you have a gem of a gal to be giving it to, and I wish you all the best!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
I do want to reiterate, I did receive an apology from someone I had never interacted with before. But she defended the post and claimed no knowledge of my plan and then left it standing to show how sorry she was. Traci, as well as several others, just outright ignored my emails. I am still confident someone will try to rectify the problem, maybe I am just wishful thinking. Like most here, I have a high respect for WF and the ring is beautiful and no one EVER had a problem responding to my emails when I was buying stuff? Anyways, thanks for the feedback again, just nice to know I wasn't out of line to take offense to this, that is how they tried to make me feel.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - I just can't understand why they would have such a topic on their site! I would think a business owner would err on the side of caution in regards to any potentially offensive topics. WF should understand what an emotionally charged time this is for all their clients. They do owe you an apology - not an excuse. Even if they didn't intend it - which we can presume they didn't intend to insult you or any other customer - the result was negative for everyone involved.

I can also appreciate your dilemma - if you stay with them you are accepting the disrespect you feel they have shown you, which can add an emotional facet to the experience you don't want or need; and if you walk, you need a quick plan. I guess it depends on your constitution - can you let something like this go - or will it stay part of the narrative for your new start in life?

Good luck in your decision. It is unfortunate that this has occurred, but the important thing is you've found the right person in life! Congratulations on your engagement!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
bright&shiny|1295719157|2829722 said:
Wow - I just can't understand why they would have such a topic on their site! I would think a business owner would err on the side of caution in regards to any potentially offensive topics. WF should understand what an emotionally charged time this is for all their clients. They do owe you an apology - not an excuse. Even if they didn't intend it - which we can presume they didn't intend to insult you or any other customer - the result was negative for everyone involved.

I can also appreciate your dilemma - if you stay with them you are accepting the disrespect you feel they have shown you, which can add an emotional facet to the experience you don't want or need; and if you walk, you need a quick plan. I guess it depends on your constitution - can you let something like this go - or will it stay part of the narrative for your new start in life?

Good luck in your decision. It is unfortunate that this has occurred, but the important thing is you've found the right person in life! Congratulations on your engagement!

Thank you for the comment, I think at this point I can honestly let it go I just want someone to show they honor my business. Again, I had a miscommunication with BGD but Lesley went above and beyond and gave me absolute sincere apologies despite the fact that I was being a jerk but I chose to walk away because I had nothing invested. Now I do, I just hope on Monday someone tries to make the same efforts she did. It is not off to a good start my releasing the two ACA diamonds I already paid for without ever even acknowledging, responding to, or processing my return request. Yikes! :((

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results