shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited! First project in a long time!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't been on here in so long - was pretty content with the jewelry I had, so I would occasionally come here to look at everyone's pretties, but not so often that it caused me to start yearning for something new. :)

I sold my BGD white gold DBTY necklace a while back, because I felt like it didn't show up well on me and I decided I wanted one in yellow gold. When I went to make the purchase of the yellow gold one today, I started chatting with Katie at BGD and we started looking at other options. I ended up changing my mind and ordered a handmade fixed bezel pendant with a 0.395 D SI1 hearts and arrows! I'm so excited. I really thought I wanted another DBTY, but with this instead, I can upgrade the stone later if I ever want to. I plan to wear it daily, so I wanted something simple that would be comfy to sleep in, work out in, etc. I've always loved the look of the Tiffany single fixed bezel necklace, and this one will be WAY nicer (and bigger). I debated on milgrain vs without and decided to go without for now. I can always add it later if I decide I have to have that, and with a stone this size, milgrain probably wouldn't show up much anyway.

Now, the agonizing wait begins... I had forgotten that familiar impatient feeling!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's going to be lovely! I always recommend a pendant necklace before a DBTY necklace. Post pictures when you get it!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh it's going to be beautiful and the D in yellow gold will be icy white!! :appl: Can't wait to see it!!!

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have never understood the attraction of a DBTY necklace (my wife doesn't either). But a pendant never goes out of fashion. Your stone will look beautiful!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bmfang|1484361299|4115179 said:
Have never understood the attraction of a DBTY necklace (my wife doesn't either). But a pendant never goes out of fashion. Your stone will look beautiful!

I love the DBTY but I think this will be even prettier! Thanks so much!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! It will be a stunning pendant necklace!! Beautiful classic design.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results