shape
carat
color
clarity

ExcelDiamonds: Terrific Experience w/Barry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iris212

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to share our terrific experience with Barry at Excel Diamonds, who helped my fiancé & I get an absolutely stunning engagement ring. I came upon Barry after conducting extensive internet research (I read a lot of positive reviews on him and Excel Diamonds) and meeting with a number of jewelers in the NYC diamond district that were recommended by friends. Barry is a consummate professional and it was a pleasure dealing with him from start to finish. In addition to being extremely knowledgeable (which not all jewelers, surprisingly enough, are), we decided to go with Barry as he respected out budget and really worked with us to find the best quality stone within our price range - not once did he try to pressure us into raising our budget (as many jewelers will do). Barry was also extremely patient, and happily answered all of the questions that we had. In the end, we decided to get both the stone and setting from Barry – we went with the Superbcert Tiffany replica and couldn’t be happier. We feel that we got a tremendous value for our purchase and the appraiser confirmed our belief, as the estimated replacement value was indeed materially higher than what we paid. The stone is absolutely gorgeous, and the craftsmanship of the setting is really stunning. I looked long and hard for a 6 prong setting for several months and was disappointed with every setting I saw. Many 6 prong settings are not that great – a lot of them just look like afterthoughts. The Tiffany replica setting, however, is not only aesthetically beautiful, but is also an engineering feat as it enhances the natural beauty and size of the stone. The ring is absolutely stunning, that’s the only way to describe it. Barry is a real pleasure to work with and I will happily recommend him to any of my friends and will certainly go to him for any future purchases.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrats iris
36.gif
on your new engagement ring.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Nice work, Barry!

Jeff Graduate Gemologist/Appraiser

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! I also just got an amazing ring from Barry and Judah, which amusingly enough, Modified Brilliant (Jeff) will be appraising for me this weekend.
1.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Congrats too Iris. Now.... pics please!!! I love the Superbcert TIff replica, always want to see more of it.

a

dunndeal

Rough_Rock
Barry and Judah love what they do and it shows! Congrats on your engagement
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl, congrates!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results