shape
carat
color
clarity

Earring dangle pics for IslandDreams

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Hi IslandDreams,

I finally got some pictures of my studs with the jackets that I had made recently. (I hope they turn out. I''m not too good at taking good jewelry pics.)

The studs are .57, G/SI2 each. I don''t have any specs for the jackets. They used to be a pair of dangles that I wore by themselves, but they were a little smaller and shorter than I wanted, so this has been a good solution. The jackets are fun to wear for a dressier look. I wear the studs for everyday.

Hope this helps!

PS Leonid -- if you want to move this to the SMTR folder, that''s fine. I just didn''t know if ID would see it there.

earring dangle merge.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
lop,
I love the earring jackets you made!! Great pics btw!! They are very pretty indeed!
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Whoops -- I attached the wrong file. This one has more detail.

earring dangle merge2.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
how cool!!! I love the options you now have, great choice!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I love them!!!! I find that I wear my studs daily and would love to jazz them up a bit. I bought some inexpensive ruby jackets, but nothing like diamonds!!! Thanks for showing a pic of your studs, I can finally see that backing you guys always tell me about. I need to re-set my studs or I''m goind to be sorry real soon due to the stripped post...YIKES!

Again, LOP, love the new jackets and they look great on you, too!
30.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments! I got inspired to change these as part of my current "recycling" mode after trying on a great pair of pear jackets. The pears were a bit $$$$ (3.x ctw EACH), so I had to find an alternative
9.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
lop...thank you so much for posting your diamond jackets. They are beautiful! I love how they give you a dress up option for your regular studs. I''m wondering if I could recycle the .25 ct diamonds in the small studs I have now when I get the new, bigger, better ones sometime soon. Hmm, time to get creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a grand idea lop!! the jackets sure add extra bling to the studs!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results