shape
carat
color
clarity

Dragonfly pendant...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Jadeleaves, that is a very pretty pendant. Something about that single diamond does it for me.
9.gif
If you don''t mind sharing publically, where did you get it? Did you have it custom made? The one I saw had more diamonds, but like I said, they were extremely tiny. But designed differently, you know? All the ones I''ve seen so far, I like!
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2005 3:25:21 AM
Author: Kamuelamom
Jadeleaves, that is a very pretty pendant. Something about that single diamond does it for me.
9.gif
If you don''t mind sharing publically, where did you get it? Did you have it custom made? The one I saw had more diamonds, but like I said, they were extremely tiny. But designed differently, you know? All the ones I''ve seen so far, I like!
36.gif

Hi Kmom!

This necklace/pendant combo came from Tiffany''s
5.gif
It''s 18k WG, but I think it comes in platinum as well.

Cheers,

Jade.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d have it custom made for the fun of it... but do take a look on the Adwar catalog. It is large and I can''t remember where the pendants were, but I do remember several dragonfly pendants. Since this is a catalog of semifinished pieces, you can still use them and have some saying in the design.

Just a thought
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2005 5:46:18 AM
Author: JadeLeaves

Date: 8/20/2005 3:25:21 AM
Author: Kamuelamom
9.gif
If you don't mind sharing publically, where did you get it? Did you have it custom made? The one I saw had more diamonds, but like I said, they were extremely tiny. But designed differently, you know? All the ones I've seen so far, I like!
36.gif

Hi Kmom!

This necklace/pendant combo came from Tiffany's
5.gif
It's 18k WG, but I think it comes in platinum as well.

Cheers,

Jade.
Tiffany's
6.gif
, wow, I impress myself as I've just discovered that I have great taste!
9.gif
30.gif

Ana, thanks for the info. I'll snoop around. I hope I can easily just get to their website, but I'll report back. Thanks again.
2.gif
I'd love to do a custom one, but despite my apparent champagne taste, the grim reality is that I still live on a beer budget so whatever is ends up being, it'll have to be cheap.
2.gif
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results