shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this Diamond worth my 50 miles driving and the gas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tank of gas to go 50 miles? Good heavens, what do you drive? 50 miles is something like 2 gallons. That’s 7 bucks. 15 if you drive a Hummer.

I’ve had customers fly in to Denver just to get the appraisal and who will fly half way around the world to get the right stone. I see someone who drove more than 100 miles to get to me almost every day.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
He he. You could''ve driven there and back in the time it took to do this thread
9.gif

tickintime

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 11:46:11 PM
Author: arjunajane
He he. You could''ve driven there and back in the time it took to do this thread
9.gif

Working at McDonald''s at $7.15/hr considering a little under 20% for tax withholding he could have made gas money several times over even at California''s gas prices. Silly rocku!
21.gif

But seriously, did you go???

rocku

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t...
9.gif

Set to this Thursday...
Please guys and gals don''t hammer me anymore.

brian.hauth

Rough_Rock
50 miles round trip....

Using an estimated 20 mile per gallon of gas.... With gas prices at $3.20 / gallon.... (in my area anyway)....

50/20 = 2.5 gallons

2.5 gallons * $3.20 = $8.00

Now, weigh the difference.... is it worth $8.00 for you to see the diamond you will be spending thousands of dollars on and have to look at likely for the rest of your life??

You make the decision.

brian.hauth

Rough_Rock
Hey, sorry! I didn''t see the last comment asking me not to hammer you anymore so I''m really sorry about that! Hope you can forgive me
emteeth.gif

tickintime

Rough_Rock
Oh rocku, it was just some good intended humor... Sorry if you were offended.

Good luck this thursday, do post back with the results

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results