shape
carat
color
clarity

DC/Baltimore Jeweler to Set Diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cool_rock

Rough_Rock

Can anybody recommand a jeweler around /www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]lace>Baltimore/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]lace> / DC area for setting a loose stone? (I am close to the end of my quest for an engagement ring.)

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
We don't know anybody personally, however follow the "appraisers" link at the top of this page and look up Martin Fuller in McLean, Virginia which is located just across the bridge from Washington, D.C. and ask him who he would recommend as a setter in the area... He's likely to know the good ones
2.gif

gunsuka

Rough_Rock
Trade
I always use Michaels Jewelry Studio, they have an excellent setter on staff. Their speciality is custom pieces, and I've had several done there always with excellent results. They are located in Pikesville, MD just on the North side of the Baltimore beltway. They have a website with the address here:

http://www.michaelsjewelrystudio.com

Feel free to mention my name, for best results call ahead to get an appointment with Michael himself.

Robert Gunther

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
Quest Manufacturing Jewelers was recommended to me by Martin Fuller and I would also highly recommend them. Quest is near Tysons Corner, about 5-10 minutes from Martin's office. They work in all metals and did a great job for me. They toured me (an engineer) around their state of the art/computer aided facility and I was highly impressed. They are located at:

2304 Gallows Road, Suite C
Dunn Loring, VA 22027
703-204-0111

They are located above the Dunn Loring Animal Hospital. Good luck
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results