shape
carat
color
clarity

Assuming this checks out to make me a 3 stone ring....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
;( That is SO gorgeous and I WANT ONE JUST LIKE IT!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Seriously, that is the PERFECT RHR (or alternate e-ring). Just amazing!!!

This place is verrrrrryy bad for me, verrrry bad.

I don't want to go back through this very long thread to find this, so would you mind repeating the diameters of your 3 stones, please?

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
TravelingGal|1337229475|3197146 said:
It's done! I'll have more pics tomorrow once I take them in the sunshine, but I wanted to at least point a couple of lame ones I took in my office fluoro lighting. ::) The full review and many more pics will be on SMTB tomorrow.

I wanted to thank everyone again for your help and enthusiasm. I was also able to check out the brooch today and wow...it's in pristine conditions The bezels don't even look tampered with. I was tempted to take it back and keep it but will ship it to Ari to see what he can do for me.

23rd street was wonderful and I feel lucky that they are close by for me to work with them. I really love the ring...it has quirks and the uniqueness of a handmade ring, and of course the stones are old cuts so they have their nuances. It's just fab!

Sorry for the not so great pics, but I will take better ones tomorrow. I just wanted to share with all the folks who came along for the ride first. :wavey:

btw, I'm BLIND from the bling. Seriously, the weight on my finger is out of control.....

:love: :appl: :appl:
beautiful!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all!

Diamond seeker, they didn't take the measurements! But the center is 1.15 carats, and the appraiser measured it at 6.3, although it may be bigger. The sides are .48 and .41 (the tranny is less because of the lack of high crown) and they sit at around 5 mm.

I just took pics outside, and I will post in a few hours when I am done with my meeting on SMTB. I finished writing the review too, so it should go up quick in when I get back this afternoon!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The "forever" thread pays off with a BEAUTY! TG it's just lovey and with your stack perfect! Congratulations. :appl: :appl:

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Seriously LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this ring, and I hope you wear it in excellent health!

I'm sitting here tickled pink that you have your own OECs now - I remember when you laid eyes on mine in person and said "hmph - might have to get some of those!".....and now you did. ;-) I couldn't be more thrilled, and I definitely can't wait to lay eyes on YOURS now. YAY!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great googly moogly :love: . How fun to already have the stacking bands to pair w/it! And *under* budget? :$$): :mrgreen:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TravelingGal|1337276605|3197454 said:
Thanks all!

Diamond seeker, they didn't take the measurements! But the center is 1.15 carats, and the appraiser measured it at 6.3, although it may be bigger. The sides are .48 and .41 (the tranny is less because of the lack of high crown) and they sit at around 5 mm.

I just took pics outside, and I will post in a few hours when I am done with my meeting on SMTB. I finished writing the review too, so it should go up quick in when I get back this afternoon!

Thank you! It helps to know the proportions because I like these sizes together. Now to just sell everything I have.... :errrr:

Cannot WAIT to see the rest of your pictures and read the review!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, it really did turn out beautiful!! Can't wait for more pics...and the finger coverage :love:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
aljdewey|1337277280|3197463 said:
Seriously LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this ring, and I hope you wear it in excellent health!

I'm sitting here tickled pink that you have your own OECs now - I remember when you laid eyes on mine in person and said "hmph - might have to get some of those!".....and now you did. ;-) I couldn't be more thrilled, and I definitely can't wait to lay eyes on YOURS now. YAY!

Yeah, I got the two things you got me coveting...a watch and an old cut stone. We need to put off meeting in the near future...wallet can't handle it!! :sun:

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
It turned out beautifully! :appl:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just topping to note that Ari was able to get me $1000 for the brooch today (yay!) so I am very happy in the end with what I paid for these stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results