shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher from GOG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all...

Anyone have an asscher from GOG? I love to see pics and hear about your experience with them. I talked to Sarah last week and she''s going to be on the lookout for me but said finding a great asscher was like finding a needle in a haystack - so it could be awhile. In the meantime, I''m still looking at the diamonds from JA daily hoping that something jumps out at me.

Thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are many many asschers from GOG here. They are one of the vendors with the best eye for asschers IMO.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
thanks neat. I love all the info they give on the stones and the videos are extremely helpful for someone so far away that won''t have a chance to see the gem in person before sending it off to get set. I hope they can find THE one!!!

Thanks! Hope you''re having a nice Sunday!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2008 1:59:16 PM
Author: Miss Fortune
thanks neat. I love all the info they give on the stones and the videos are extremely helpful for someone so far away that won''t have a chance to see the gem in person before sending it off to get set. I hope they can find THE one!!!

Thanks! Hope you''re having a nice Sunday!

No problem! If I were going to buy an asscher I wouldn''t hesitate to buy from Jon for sure, especially if you can''t see it locally.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results