shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone has a Michele watch with diamonds?

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
I'm just curious to know if the diamonds do sparkle. I've been shopping around, although I have read a few reviews that the diamonds do not sparkle, most reviews says they do.

I'm considering either the Deco or Urban model. I would appreciate some comments. Thanks!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Michele watches! I do not own one but I have tried them on many times! I think the diamonds are great in all the watches.
A friend of mine owns the Urban in the two tone and it is sparklie and beautiful.

Mulloys in San Diego offers great prices on them and occasionally I have seen them in Nordstrom rack at South Coast and
TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Costco carries them at a discount too. Can't wait to see what you get!

rmm

Rough_Rock
i love my michele deco, but the diamond version was too blingy for me, so yes, i would say that they do sparkle!

if you can get a jeweler to give you a good price (i got a good price from an authorized dealer in CA that i found online) you can call nordstrom CS (not the store, the online CS) and they will price match... this is helpful b/c then you get nordstrom's return policy/guarantee/etc!

saks off fifth also often has diamond faces, but not the classic versions.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh I have one! the CSX 36. I think they sparkle but definitely not as much as my engagement ring diamond :) I am not sure how it compares to other diamond watches, I think some other diamond watches have larger melee so if you are considering maybe go to a store and try some on?

stci

Ideal_Rock
I think it's normal that little pave diamond don't sparkle like a big diamond otherwise why would buy big diamonds? :)

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all of your replies.

I will definitely keep an eye on costco.com next time they have the full size Deco in stock. They are $300-$400 less than Nordstrom. I'm on the call list at one of the NordRack, last time they called (they had a mini Urban, stainless steel silver w/ diamonds) me I was out of town :( They have the gold ones in stock right now.

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
I have one of the smaller Michele watches with diamonds and it does sparkle. I clean the diamonds with a soft baby toothbrush (dipped in a soapy solution of warm water)to brighten up the diamonds when they start to look a little dull. Then blow the water out with a little canned air. :D
Let us know what you get!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I own the Deco without diamonds and I bought it at Nordstrom's. Have you looked at the one with diamonds in person at all? Maybe go to Nordstrom's and compare the diamond version with other brand's diamond watches and see what you think. I have seen the one with diamonds in person and it was very sparkly. So much so that I didn't think it would make a good everyday watch for me so i went with the one without the diamonds. But it's totally personal...I'm sure you could rock it with the bling!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OCmom3xboys|1301883222|2887137 said:
Thanks for all of your replies.

I will definitely keep an eye on costco.com next time they have the full size Deco in stock. They are $300-$400 less than Nordstrom. I'm on the call list at one of the NordRack, last time they called (they had a mini Urban, stainless steel silver w/ diamonds) me I was out of town :( They have the gold ones in stock right now.

My rack has tons of the silver ones including the band for $583. I want the gold one and they don't have it. I bought one today at nordstrom proper and it sparkles like crazy! If you can find me the gold at your rack for less, I can get you the silver! Btw, that's the silver diamond dial with the metal band!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results