shape
carat
color
clarity

Any idea how many carat is this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

001 cc.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
6 or 7? I don''t have any idea as I''ve never really seen anything that big in person. I love big diamonds as much as the next person but I think this is too big for my taste
14.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe 7 or 8? I guess it depends on the size of her finger and there is a halo around it so it may be smaller.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
depending on figer size, I would venture closer to ~9 cts based on spread over her finger and depth of hearts being generall somewhat shallow. A 13ct round is about the size of my thumbnail, and this one seems to be similar in size, but a bit larger, then counter the depth difference and I say about 9cts or so? With a light fancy yellow color? What are the specs?

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
it looks like Cheryl Coles ring. I think its hideous. The setting is far too big and overpowering for her. I thought her engagement ring was exquisite. If I remember rightly it was a lovely emerald cut, I can''t find pics at the moment but I''ll keep looking. Her wedding ring was apparently £150,000.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love her ring
30.gif
I saw one JUST LIKE IT at the dollar store yesterday, I am going back immediately to buy it. I''ll post pics in SMTR.

DD

PS: why are you wondering abut its size threepwood?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results