shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique custom made ring by Ritani are they trustworthy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mingo

Rough_Rock
Hello all,
I am interested in having the Ritani endless love halo ring custom made with my great, great grandmother's heirloom diamond from the old miners/old european diamond era. This diamond is beautiful and priceless to me so of course I'm a little nervous about having it sent off to Ritani, as someone mentioned to me that, "while chips are rare they can happen."

So, my question to you all is, can I trust that Ritani will make this ring with my diamond using the utmost care? I plan on having it appraised before it's sent off (and insurance added if need be.) I'm looking for anyone's suggestions or previous experience with Ritani. Please help, my boyfriend could be sending this diamond off within the next week if they decide to work with this heirloom.

Thanks in advance!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Ritani would treat your stone as delicately as they could. there is another pricescoper who had Ritani set and Old stone for her and it turned out beautiful. No matter who does the setting there is a small risk involved. I would trust Ritani has highly as anyone.

Mingo

Rough_Rock
That means a lot, thanks for your input. I know I''m being paranoid, but I''ve never worked with Ritani before and just thought I''d get some opinions before I put this stone in their hands. :) Thanks again, I''m sure there will be more questions until the ring is made and safe and sound. :) Can''t wait to post the pics of it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results