shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!!!!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
6 more hours to go.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We can't wait to meet you and everyone tonight! Will write more about the weekend tomorrow sometime!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost time, I can't wait!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm already hitting refresh on this page too often! Don't be stingy with the pictures! Some of us are stuck home with our (dear darling) children! :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So,what 's happening in Vegas? will all the drunks please report in.. :lol:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1370148453|3457609 said:

I've seen exactly one photo from Vegas of two of our ladies...you're missing out, DF, they look SMOKIN'! :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1370149751|3457610 said:

I've seen exactly one photo from Vegas of two of our ladies...you're missing out, DF, they look SMOKIN'! :bigsmile:
what photo?... :confused:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1370154199|3457621 said:
justginger|1370149751|3457610 said:

what photo?... :confused:

A secret photo, it wasn't posted here. It looks like the girls were very glam, can't wait to see the photos they post here once they all get home and sufficiently sober up. :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was a blast.

Kudos to Andrey for putting on such a classy classy bash!!!
Also thanks to the vendors who contributed such cool prizes.

It was wonderful to see old friends and make some new ones!

I took a zillion pics, but won't post any without permission from the subjects.
I don't think that would be cool; some didn't want their pics taken (I don't) and I certainly want to respect that.

It was so busy, crazy and fun I just went wild with the camera but told everyone I would I'd not post them on PS.

I'm going to edit the best pics and give Andrey access to them.
He can best decide about which to post, if any since he alone has everyone's email.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1370158410|3457632 said:
It was a blast.

Kudos to Andrey for putting on such a classy classy bash!!!
Also thanks to the vendors who contributed such cool prizes.

It was wonderful to see old friends and make some new ones!

I took a zillion pics, but won't post any without permission from the subjects.
I don't think that would be cool; some didn't want their pics taken (I don't) and I certainly want to respect that.

It was so busy, crazy and fun I just went wild with the camera but told everyone I would I'd not post them on PS.

I'm going to edit the best pics and give Andrey access to them.
He can best decide about which to post, if any since he alone has everyone's email.

I'm sure your photos are excellent, Kenny - can't wait to see the ones that make it to the light of the (internet) day.

Soooooo...what about the door prizes? Did you bring home any new treasures?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1370159639|3457635 said:
Did you bring home any new treasures?

Yes, a blue Pricescope T-shirt, a pen that can write in four fancy colors (perfect for a colorful guy like me) and a bag/backpack thingie that was perfect for schlepping my heavy camera around. :appl:

I think some people got some carbon stuff.
I don't know.
I just came so I could say, "Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt". :cheeky:
No, seriously, the boobie prizes are very cool. Thanks Andrey.

The food was Killer!
They had some perfectly-prepared fine beef that just melted in your mouth and I made a pig of myself gorging on all the fancy fruit platters.
Later in the evening, like midnight, I found another scrumptious table in the other room with fancy crackers/breads cheeses and delicious artisan cured meats.

Everyone was so warm and open, like a family get together.
It made me feel really comfortable ... usually I'm a pretty shy guy in person.
That's one reason I like to bring a camera, to give me something to do.

I especially enjoyed the conversations with the industry insiders when they'd lean into me, lower their voice and say, "Now don't repeat this on PS but ... " :-o :Up_to_something: :bigsmile:

Must sleep now.
Night night. :snore: :snore: :snore:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like such a wonderful evening!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Great evening. And a wonderful gathering of beautiful bling and like hearts.

Huge thanks to our hosts and everyone who contributed.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubby and I had a great time! It was so fun to meet the people behind the names. :bigsmile: The food was wonderful and the company even better. Thank you so much to Andrey and the sponsors, especially Karl and Wink! :naughty: :rodent:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a wonderful evening!! It was amazingv to put faces to names and see bling in person! Everything was so much more beautiful than in photos (and that's saying something!)...

Thanks to Andrey and PS for organizing such a lovely event!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad everyone had a good time! :appl: :appl: :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I had such a wonderful time. Meeting all of you seemed like meeting old friends again. You're all very dear. I loved being surrounded by people who love what I love! Bebe I had a blast chatting with you. Catmom, I am so excited I finally got to meet you in person. Yenny, you are such a doll and I love that your rings fit me. I kinda wanted to steal them. No lie. Kenny, you were awesome. I know you got some great shots.

I know I've missed a ton but I hope you all knew how happy I was to meet you all, even if I couldn't come right out and say it. :( if it's any consolation I'm 10x more hoarse today.

Big hugs and I'll see you next year.

_6795.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OHmygosh, it was such a blast, even though Gary (Cut Nut) cheats at billiards! ;-)

Kenny, I can't believe I didn't know you were there! I've always wanted to give you a big hug!!

I can't thank Andrey enough for his hospitality and the vendors for their generosity. It was beyond wonderful to see everyone again, and meet so many wonderful new friends in person as well as old time virtual friends. It really is one of the highlights of my year. Its inspired me to get my new computer so I can spend more time on PS again!

I'm still basking in the memory of the joy that permeated the room....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am jealous ....Was Kenny the only "non trade PSer guy" there?... :Up_to_something:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I certainly enjoyed the bling but the jewels were eclipsed by the uber sparklie personalities of PS members, vendors, and our gracious hosts.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such beautiful people, hearts, and jewelry!!! :love: Thank you so for an Amazing time :appl: :appl: :appl: Pricescope and friends!

NiceSmile

Rough_Rock
athenaworth|1370190509|3457719 said:
I had such a wonderful time. Meeting all of you seemed like meeting old friends again. You're all very dear. I loved being surrounded by people who love what I love! Bebe I had a blast chatting with you. Catmom, I am so excited I finally got to meet you in person. Yenny, you are such a doll and I love that your rings fit me. I kinda wanted to steal them. No lie. Kenny, you were awesome. I know you got some great shots.

I know I've missed a ton but I hope you all knew how happy I was to meet you all, even if I couldn't come right out and say it. :( if it's any consolation I'm 10x more hoarse today.

who made the yellow pear ring? Would love to see more details of that ring. Whoever owns that ring, please post more photos!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A huge thank you to the PS staff for such an outstanding night of fun, food, and drink. Thank you to the gracious vendors for the amazing door prizes. It was such a fun filled night of fellowship with a group of outstanding people. It was a great pleasure to put faces and hearts with the beautiful bling. I had a fabulous time and look forward to next year!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Right back at you!!!! It was such a pleasure to spend some time chatting with everyone and putting names to faces!! :bigsmile: I hope your voice/ throat is feeling better today!

And thank you again to the PS team who put the event together! It was swanky from start to finish!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much to the Sponsors for such generous prizes :appl: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww thanks athenaworth, you are even more gorgeous in person than you are in pictures! I love your yellow pear ring. :love: Hope you feel better soon.

D

Deactivated member 42515

I'm home! And home smells like cow manure! Yay!

I had sooooo much fun!! I loved meeting all these people I talk to online and putting a beautiful face to each one!!! How sexy was everyone! Yowza!!!

Cannot WAIT until next year!!!!

Thank you sooooo much all the pricescope vendors and mods!!! You guys are probably the most amazing people EVER!!!!!!

Thank you!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved every moment of the weekend!!! I started a thread in Hangout this morning while waiting for my plane at the airport for comments about the PS party and the weekend, so please post there!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
miraclesrule|1370196392|3457745 said:
Kenny, I can't believe I didn't know you were there! I've always wanted to give you a big hug!!

My loss for sure!
I wish I could have met you, and so many others.
It was so well-attended.
IIRC someone said there were around 70 carbon-heads. :D
Certain moments I was talking to 3 people at once. (we need a exploding-head-emoticon?)

Actually miraclesrule, a rabid swirling stampede of lovely PS ladies bound a gagged me.
Then they dragged me upstairs and had their way with me. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Andrey's going to have to hire some chaperones next year. :wacko:

Seriously I tried to join the Fri-Night-Spago dinner, but I got in late.
I drove from LA to LV and got sidetracked taking pics along old historic Route 66.
I really wish I could re-live the party and spend more time just talking to many of you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did PSers know who's who? does every PSer wear a name tag with their screen name?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results