shape
carat
color
clarity

1.36 RB should I do it?

mrb09

Rough_Rock
30 return policy. Upon receiving it i'll check for over blues flouro...other wise, what do you think of this stone? It scores well on hca (.9 tic) ...gia, any red flags other than the flouro? It's to be set in an engagement ring. Your thoughts are appreciated!

Attachments

• 1.36 i vs2.PDF
    536.6 KB · Views: 84

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks wonderful! I just bought a SBF stone with no negative effects and think they are very great buys! A friend on here just bought an I color with med blue and that stone looked every bit as white as an H stone right next to it, too!

mrb09

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply, it's what I was thinking. I guess the real question, should have been, "should he do it"...I'm helping a good friend with his diamond search and this stones specs caught my eye, so I'm suggesting that we bring it in an have a look.

The price is $7900 blue nile, which seems reasonable for this stone from everything I've seen while searching within his specs. He's looking to get close to 7mm and stay under $8000 for the stone. Any other diamonds out there that you guys might suggest...RB.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results