shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you think of this proposal idea

newMD

Rough_Rock
Hi guys, first time posting, hope to get some input

So i'm looking to propose to my gf of 3 years. I've already found the ring but to pop the question I want it to be special/unique, which is difficult for me because I'm not the creative type.

Anyways so I have one card up my sleeve, not sure if I'll use it though. So we already became pretty serious about each other only a couple months into our relationship and we've been doing great since. My girlfriend sometimes sleep talks, so back about 2.5 years ago she would tell me variable stories about how I proposed to her, I remembered these stories and wrote them down and never told her,

So at this point my plan was to make some kind of booklet with these stories and the last story in the booklet would be how I actually propose... which I havent quite figured out yet. My initial thought was to show her the book during or after the proposal. However I'm getting cold feet about the idea, I'm wondering if it seems cheesy, maybe even creepy. What do you think?

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont think its creepy, maybe a little cheesy but thats ok! It sounds really thoughtful and heartfelt, and something you can keep. Maybe you can make it the start of a photo album/scrapbook with lots of blank pages to fill up with your life together?

Gelokop

Rough_Rock
newMD, did you manage to make a proposal? I'm not your GF, but don't think it worth to prepare it for another 3 years. :angel:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results