shape
carat
color
clarity

What do girls want?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gimly

Rough_Rock
I''m going to be proposing to my girl this weekend (it''s coming up quick!). I was just curious, when it finally comes down to the actual words of my proposal, do girls want a long lengthy story of how much the guy loves them, or would they rather have it short and sweet. I would like to keep it short, just to let everyone present know that i really love her.

WeddingLady

Rough_Rock
I am sure that if you tell her exactly what you feel in the moment she wil accept, besides thats what women want to hear anyway. Try not to rehearse too much, then it sounds like you are reading a Cue-Card

curiouscanuck

Rough_Rock
What's most important is that it comes from the heart and it comes from yourself.
1.gif
I know people who "lift" speeches off the internet. Somehow, it just doesn't seem quite right to me.
nono.gif

On to another point.... When my friend proposed, he was super nervous. Luckily for him, he DID have a written speech, otherwise he would've forgotten 1/2 of the things he wanted to say.

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Keep it short and sweet. You'll be plenty nervous so just tell her how much she means to you and that you want to spend the rest of your life with her. Do yourself a favor and don't relive your entire relationship with her - too many opportunities for gaffes.

I agree that anything that comes from your heart will do nicely.

rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results