Post by the-chef » May 31st, 2016, 2:15 pm
It's been that time for a couple of months now. Time to buy the ring! Though I'm excited for this next step and all the nerve-wrackingness it will come along with before I ask her, I'm really having for some reason, a hard time trying to find out what ring would be a good choice for her. I've looked at her jewelry and know her style is simple and classic. She never really wears anything too big or flashy. She has made a non-verbal mention(by pointing and saying this is nice) that a halo setting looked nice.

Asking her friends is a real hit and miss because I am pretty sure that she would pick up on it right away as she is a very smart girl and will put a friend asking her preference in rings and our upcoming trip to Europe together and figure it out. I want it to be a complete surprise.

SO!! I'd like to know if any of you had and tricky ways aside from the normal friends, family, casually walking by a diamond store and playing pretends, of finding out her style in ring without her finding out.

Thanks to any help or input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk