shape
carat
color
clarity

Too Embarrassing??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

davebva

Rough_Rock
Could this be too akward.. or just right?

She is expecting me to propose , but I told her I'm having a little trouble finding a ring (we looked together so I could get an idea what she liked) and told her not to expect anything before we get together with about 6 friends Saturday night. They all know we are going to get married. There was a romour that I already proposed, so the topic will definately come up.

I was thinking when we are all sitting around talking about it, I will say something like... "the only reason I'm waiting is to fing a nice ring" then with a curious look, pat my pocket and say "wait whats this", pull out the ring and propose in front of everyone.

Well?? to embarrassing for her or not? I 'THINK' she will love it.

Thanks,
David

student

Shiny_Rock
It depends somewhat on her personality and those of your friends, but it sounds like a nice idea to me!

supermodel

Rough_Rock
sounds really cheesy, but then again, it's always cheesy, i'm sure she'll love it either way.

:rolleyes:

plymthrock

Rough_Rock
That sounds cute. What about a little bit more in the surprise arena? She may be expecting something that night, we girls know when to expect things. How about freezing the ring in an ice cube. Have someone fix her a drink, after a few minutes, she'll either notice it or someone else can point out that there's something funny in her glass, and "doesn't she want a new drink?". When she sees it she'll flip!:love:]
Cheers,
Krista

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results