shape
carat
color
clarity

To tape or not to tape?....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gman2

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

Just wanted to throw one out there about whether or not you would want to videotape your proposal or not? I am debating the pro''s and con''s of it and am wondering if it is worth the extra effort to try to tape the proposal? Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

I have included the link to my post on my proposal idea if you want to check it out and give me suggestions. Much thanks!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-do-you-think-of-my-proposal-idea.45861/

gman

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Aw...I say go for it! It will be a memory that you will both cerish forever!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I think taping it would be a great idea!!! That way, you can capture all of the emotion and love in the air!!!
30.gif
30.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock

I say tape it...so that way if you get your wedding put on a DVD you could have like multiple chapters.... "Engagement" "rehearsal dinner" "wedding" "reception" "honeymoon"

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Might be quite nice to have the proposal taped for future viewing. Most women promptly tune out everything when they realize IT IS HAPPENING! and hardly remember what their fiance said at all. It would be nice for the moment to be immortalized.
1.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I would have loved it. I can''t for the life of me remember what my boyfriend said. Which makes me really sad!

samkongado

Rough_Rock
I would say absolutely tape it if you can. I was lucky enough to video mine with my little digital camera. Granted the quality isn''t amazing, but it''s ok, and now we will forever have that memory to look back it. She is VERY VERY VERY (did I stress that enough) glad that I did! It''s true, most girls totally blank out and don''t hear a word you''re saying once you start your little speech. My fiance was pretty shocked going back and seeing it at how she reacted and what I said to her. So YES, go for it!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Guess I''m the dissenting voice......I wouldn''t tape it.

It''s hard to focus on what''s going on when you know you''re being taped, so it''s much more pressure on the man.

Also, some things are better relived in one''s mind.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results