shape
carat
color
clarity

tension settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jeninmaryland

Rough_Rock

First, this website (and forum) is so helpful! I''ve learned so much about being a smart consumer when it comes to diamonds!

Now to my question - hope someone can help.....My fiance and I love tension settings. I''ve been reading through some of the past forums on this issue but I''m still a little confused on how the process of setting the stone works. If I want to buy a diamond on the internet will I have to send the diamond away to be set. Or, do I have to find a jeweler who contracts through Kretchmer or Gelin and Abaci to have it set? (I would prefer working with a jeweler who is willing to set the diamond in shop as opposed to shipping it someplace...)

Also, I''ve tried to find contact information on the Gelin and Abaci website but there was none. (Nor was there information on jewelers that carry the designs.)

Any information on this would be very appreciated!!! THANKS!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI Jen--you might get more answers if you re-post your question over to the 'RockyTalky' diamond forum on this same site..this area you posted your question in is for Proposal Ideas.

Good luck!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results