shape
carat
color
clarity

SPEAKING ITALIAN

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondback

Rough_Rock
If there are any Italians out there, or anyone fluent, that can tell me how to say "My dearest darling,I love you, will you marry me" or equivalent, I would be grateful. Grazie!

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
Il mio più caro tesoro, ti amo, volontà lo sposate.

9.gif

diamondback

Rough_Rock
Law Gem,
Thanks. Is that the exact phrase I had requested? Do you have an Italian background or do you just speak the language?
Again, garzie.

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
Is your girlfriend italian or something??? I speak Italian Law Gem is basically right.... If your girlfriend speaks Italian make sure she doesnt speak sicilian( a type of Italian) or else it will be different to her.

Aprile

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 10/8/2003 4:08:38 PM diamondback wrote:

If there are any Italians out there, or anyone fluent, that can tell me how to say 'My dearest darling,I love you, will you marry me' or equivalent, I would be grateful. Grazie!----------------

You would say
"Cara mia, ti amo mi voui sposare?"
Also, is she is Italian you must take her culture into considerstion i.e. is she from a strict family, a contemporary one etc. "Cara Mia" might not fit if she is young & contemporary.
"Amore mio, ti amo mi vuoi sposare ?" might be better suited.
When you propose to a woman, the fact that you love her should already be obvious from your behavior -- and her loving you should be no less obvious. So, how about "Senti, noi due ci amiamo. E se ci sposassimo?". The first time you make this proposal to a woman, a large bouquet of flowers is a good idea.
love.gif

Aprile
Make your dreams strong as rock, so that no one may destroy them...Anonymous
Fa che i tuoi sogni siano forti come la roccia, cosi nessuno possa distruggerli....Anonimo
1.gif

diamondback

Rough_Rock
XvvOrlyBearvvX

What do you mean "basically? The only part I did not understand about his response was the translation of "ti amo". The literal translation of each word seems to be tio=yourself and amo=hook. Appreciate your input
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results