shape
carat
color
clarity

Romantic B&B in Long Island??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nvshelat

Rough_Rock
Hello,

So I''m going to propose during sunrise (I know, I''m mean, dragging her out of bed and all) but was wondering if anyone knew of a romantic B&B in or around Long Island within reasonable driving distance of the Glen Cove area? I''m new to the area, just moved here for school, so I don''t know the area too well.
Thanks!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I''m not from the area, so I can''t answer your question. Just wanted to say congrats beforehand. You''ll have to give the follow-up story after you propose.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
You might ask Jonathan at GoG...and maybe he will have a new concept as a result...shopping and buying packages for those from out of town!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Look into the Greenporter in Greenport, LI- on the North Fork. It''s not a B&B but it''s a chic newly re-done place w/ a nice spa- also close to some nice vineyards w/ tasting rooms, etc.

My ring was actually made in Glen Cove, LI. My husband is from LI and his parents have a place on the North Fork so I am pretty familiar with it. You should google North Fork, LI for possible B&b options.

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
http://www.liwines.com/default.ihtml?page=theregion&subpage=lodging

Good resource.
19.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Geez, I'm from around here and don't know of *ANY* B&Bs unless you're going to the Hamptons area which will be a good 1 1/2 drive from Glen Cove....maybe some in Westchester...but then again, I've never looked....that area isn't really a B&B type place but I could be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results