shape
carat
color
clarity

Rings for women, but what for men?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bitsee

Rough_Rock
Hello,
My bf and I are off on a tour of the Italian cities and i am thinking of proposing to him some where along the way but which city is best Venice, Rome, Verona, etc?
Also when a man proposes to his gf he usually presents a lovely ring but does anyone have any ideas on what to give when its the other way around?
Any suggestions welcomed
cheers
bitzee!!
love.gif

marryme123

Rough_Rock
How about Florence? in one of the gardens of one of their numerous villas. My name is Victoria and I work on a TV show about wedding proposals. If you go and you videotape the moment and want to share your love story on TV, feel free to contact me at 818-255-9329.
wavey.gif

msmanolo

Rough_Rock
Engagement Watch! With something sweet inscribed on the back.
I got my guy a steel Rolex Submariner when we got engaged and he LOVES it. I was going to get him either a IWC or a Jaeger because at the store he always drooools over them but he said he would only wear them as dress watches (which for him means once a year) and I wanted him to wear that watch ALL the time.
My girlfriend had jokingly mentioned to her fiancee that she was going to get him a plasma television as a wedding present instead of a piece of jewelry (she was hoping to get diamond earrings) and he got super excited.

FLGirl66

Rough_Rock
Bitsee;

If you are thinking; what he is thinking; then yes, make sure you have a ring to give him, goes both ways, I think.......if it is that special of a relationship.

I'm a traditional and think a man should propose, but, don't take my word because I don't know where you are in your relationship & I say "Go with the Flow", these days, if it feels comfortable, maybe Venice, bottle of wine at a Wine Cafe, at a vineyard of course, bite of lunch, etc., but I would not propose first, but he is your man, GO FOR IT...if you think he won't totally freak out, then he will know you are SERIOUS about the love you have in your heart for him..........FLGirl66

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results