shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal in Santa Barbara NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Loc

Rough_Rock
A lot of you are very informative on this site and I would appreciate if someone could tell me some great spots in SB. I am coming out of the day on Friday with my lady and will be dropping the bomb there. I read that there are some cliffs, piers, & a pretty bell tower at the city happ there that all sounds romantic.

I am really looking for a place with not too many passers by, cause my lady is very private and I also feel this moment should be one that is just us...

Any recomendations of a somewhat secluded or almost private romantic area/place in SB?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Loc

DobasD03

Rough_Rock
there is a beautiful rose garden by the Santa Barbara Mission (across the street)....

anywhere by the water will be busy, espically this time of year.

I proposed in Santa Barbara this past New Years Eve....

krcdm

Rough_Rock
I went to UC Santa Barbara. My first thought was also the Mission, it is gorgeous. There are also some pretty cliffs up by the Bacara resort. There is a trail that I used to run on that goes along the resort''s golf course. It is beautiful up there and not very touristy since it is in Goleta, not technically Santa Barbara.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results