shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal at Niagara Falls, what do you think?

netcbc

Rough_Rock
I am planning a cycle afternoon wine tour at Niagara on the lake, then head over to Niagara Falls. I actually got this idea from someone on this forum, I''m going to say I heard there was a ship wreck in the middle of the falls and you can only use it if you use the $1.00 telescope thingys.... then I''ll say I can see it, let her check, she won''t..... then tell her to check again and I''ll hold the ring at the end of the telescope? Propose, hopefully goes well, then dinner at Terrapin at Marriot and a hotel fallsview stay there as well...... Sunday head over to Buffalo for possible shopping.....

What you think, any suggestions?

Here is my weapon of choice..
HWGEM%20Cert%20Edited.GIF

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Sounds great, but please be careful not to drop the ring!!
23.gif

Congrats and good luck!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2010 8:51:01 PM
Author: hlmr
Sounds great, but please be careful not to drop the ring!!
23.gif

Congrats and good luck!!

DITTO, sounds really cute but be SUPER careful about that giant rock! Don''t want her peering over a ledge or anything.

Toastie

Rough_Rock
Trade
Please check you have the correct insurance, big lake... expensive ring... Insurers sometimes have loop holes in their policies if you drop a ring in a lake/sea etc.

jadedpony

Rough_Rock
Trade
Not to be rude because your idea sounds very romantic but I don''t think that she''ll be able to see the ring through the telescope.

netcbc

Rough_Rock
I promise to hold on to it for dear life! lol... but those telescope things are not right up to the edge of the falls, there is actually quite a bit of pavement before the edge....

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like fun! If you want info onsome wine tours at NOTL, let me know. We go down often and have been to most.

netcbc

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/29/2010 6:36:33 PM
Author: kama_s
Sounds like fun! If you want info onsome wine tours at NOTL, let me know. We go down often and have been to most.

Have you tried this one? Going for the afternoon cycle...
http://www.niagaraworldwinetours.com/cycle_fs.html

Toastie

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/29/2010 4:45:05 PM
Author: luckystik3
I promise to hold on to it for dear life! lol... but those telescope things are not right up to the edge of the falls, there is actually quite a bit of pavement before the edge....

thats good then! Good luckkkk

slg47

Ideal_Rock
not sure if you live near there but someone else had a good point about not being able to see the ring through teh telescope thingy, so if you live closeby you could go with a friend and try it out? anyway if she can''t see it you can just come up with something else, or she could be like ''whats that thing???" and you can just get down on one knee :) let us know how it goes!

netcbc

Rough_Rock
Just an update, everything went well, we got quite close to the falls but the wind was blowing towards the spectators and we were getting drenched so I had to scrap that idea and just improvised at the hotel, used the camera zoom in as a telescope and I guess it was safer and private in the room lol.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
awesome!!! please post pics in SMTB :) :) :)

and congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results