shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Advice from the Ladies!! b4 dinner??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

proposalanxious

Rough_Rock
I am proposing in about a month to the most wonderful woman that I have ever met. I am so excited and cannot wait for this to happen!! We are both fairly conservative and simple people and just really love to be togehter.

I am taking her to the place where we had our first date, then to the place where we first kissed. Each place I''m going to have flowers with a note about things in our relationshp that are so amazing, etc. Next is a toss up...we are either going to watch the sunset at the beach by our house (where I will propose) and then go to dinner at our favorite restaurant......or go to the restaurant and then to the beach where I will propose. We LOVE to go to this restaurant for apps a drink or two and then leave, so its not a long night there. Also, we are both fairly private and she would like me to propose w/o a crowd around. Would you rather be proposed to before or after the dinner??? I am leaning towards before so that we can go and celebrate and let loose a little, which we would love to do....but, I could TOTALLY see her wanting to come back home, open a bottle of wine and ...... so its really tough. Obviously, Im not a woman and would really appreciate your ponit of view!! Thank you!!!!!

Mark

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, if you want the proposal to be a surpise, I think the flowers left at those two places will send a very clear signal of what is coming! But that is a sweet idea!

I''d say propose before dinner since she''ll already suspect it is coming. You''d both probably be too nervous to eat if you wait!

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
This sounds really romantic and sweet!!!!!! I''d recommend before dinner and you can have a special champagne toast either there or when you return home afterwards. Best wishes to you and your future FI!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
I say before dinner as well! It''s gonna be one of her happiest meal ever
2.gif

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would say before dinner as well as you can celebrate with yoru dinner. Also, I agree that the whole thing before the proposal may get her guessing that something is going on, unless you do stuff like this all the time for her.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results