shape
carat
color
clarity

Not okinawa, Where should we travel in Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Right now we are looking at traveling to this place, and I plan to propose while we take our annual trip together:

Miyajima

There are alot of good palces, we have already been to osaka, kyoto, beppu and other sourounding hotspring/mountain areas. Any other ideas on a really romantic places to travel in Japan fairly cheap? South Korea is an option, but I suspect it wouldn''t be too beautiful...

bakabon

Rough_Rock
A friend of mine had his "honeymoon" in Shimoda, and another friend in Kamakura. Personally, my girlfriend and I had the most memorable time in Kyoto at an amazing ryokan with a private bath and 12-course kaiseki dinner. She still talks about it to this day! I see that you''ve been to Kyoto already, but have you ever gone to a high-end ryokan? The service and food is amazing! Just a thought. I''ve been to Okinawa as well (only for 3 days though) and although it was a great experience, I think it was a little too much of a tourist trap for my tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results