shape
carat
color
clarity

need ideas fiance to knows date of proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dragonlvr

Rough_Rock
my fiancee to be knows when i plan to give her her ring how can still make this unique and special with out the surprise element
thank you in advance for all your help

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
If the two of you do something daily, you could maybe plant the proposal in the middle of it.

Let's just use an example-

If the two of you made coffee every morning, and she usually got the coffe ready, you could plant the ring box in the container of coffee beans/grounds, so that when she opened it she would see it and be surprised. You could then take the box from her and propose.

Insert any daily activity that you usually do into the above scenario.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I posted a reply in "Show me the ring" but ill write it here again too...

The person before me mentioned doing it the day before or after Christmas Eve. If you liked this plan, i would DEFINATLY go with the day before. If she knows its coming on the 24th and doesnt get it, she might be *very* upset.

I like jenwill''s idea though. REALLY think it would be cute if you all do drink coffee and she makes it and there it is!

Plainsman

Rough_Rock
Maybe you could lie a couple of day in advance and tell her you sent the ring to have it appraised and it hasn''t come back yet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results