shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help - Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bdanziger

Rough_Rock
I have been dating my GF for about 6 years (since senior year of high school). We went to different colleges across the country and are still together. Since we have been out of school (for about a year and a half) we have been living together. We live close to her parents and we have spent a lot of time at her parents house throughout the years (she is close to her parents). I plan to do a casual/private proposal at her parents house (obviously when we are alone, will work it out with her parents). Since we did the long distance thing for so long, we have a TON of e-mails that both of us have saved. Anyway, I wanted to incorporate parts of these e-mails into the proposal somehow, maybe make some sort of book. I am not very creative so I wanted to see if anyone had ideas. Thank you very much in advance!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
PrincessDijon did a wonderful job making a scrapbook for her now fiance for their proposal. I am sure she could give you a pointer or two. But, I think a scrapbook would be the best way to do it. Either that or some sort of letter you write to her describing how you see your relationship maturing to the point where engagement is the next step.

Good luck with the proposal!

SLICK300

Rough_Rock
I think a scrapbook would be a great memento to remember the occasion by, but I thought of one other thing that may be nice. Perhaps print out some of the most important emails and either frame or put on poster board, perhaps chronologically, and post them around the room you will be proposing in. When you both are there you can maybe take her on a ''tour'' of the emails and your relationship, talking about the memories of those times/emails along the way. Just something that came to mind. Good luck!

bdanziger

Rough_Rock
Ive been thinking about making it a thick book and have like 10 pages and then a cut out and put the ring box in there. How does that sound?

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I think it sounds great! I am sure she will really appreciate all the thought and work you put into it. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results