shape
carat
color
clarity

My Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sheribaaby

Rough_Rock
My Fiance and I went on a 7 day cruise to the Virgin Islands. I knew a proposal was coming eventually and was hoping he would do it on the cruise. I figured it would be on one of the formal nights when we were all dressed up - probably at dinner. Well dinner came and went and no proposal. 2 days later we went parasailing (I am so afraid of heights!) and while we were up in the parasail together, all I was thinking about was how beautiful it was and how I couldn''t believe I got up the nerve to go up - he turned to me and proposed... 600ft. in the air! Not only that, he had told the guy on the boat who hooks you up on the parasail what he was doing and paid him extra to take zoom pictures while we were up.
VERY COOL!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
that sounds amazing! did he hand you the ring then?! I would be afraid I would drop it!!!!!

sheribaaby

Rough_Rock
No the ring came later.. (everyone asks that! LOL!) - I told him he should have had a fake ring up there and "drop it" - of course I would have probably unhooked and dove in the water after it!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Aw...what a sweet proposal story! It seems like it was totally unexpected! And I love that he got the pailasailing guys to take pictures! Congrats, now lets see the handshots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results