shape
carat
color
clarity

My proposal idea in Aruba

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Foundthe1

Rough_Rock

Ok, so here’s the idea I have come up with. Let me know what you think.

I am chartering a 40ft sailboat for a dinner sail in Aruba. We always call our selves M&M couple because of our initials (I know, a little corny), so I decided to order M&Ms that say” Will You Marry Me?”. I plan to have these put on her dessert. I will also try to set it up so well be having out desserts around sunset. I think this will REALLY surprise her.

So how does this sound?

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
That literally made me go "Awwww" out loud! I love the M&M thing because it''s like a little inside joke between the two of you. Adorable! And I saw the ring on the SMTR forum and it is BEAUTIFUL! She is sure to love it! Good luck with the proposal!

Foundthe1

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot.I really can''t wait to propse just to see the look on her face. Only 8 more days!!
1.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, too cute. Very creative and thoughtful. I went "awwwwwwww...sweet" too!! And not because of the M&M sweet, but that may have had something to do with it.
2.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I thought this was so cute, that I sent it to my daughter to say "awwwww, isn''t this sweet?"

And this was her response...

"Very cute!!
1.gif
He still has to say it though!! It was so amazing for me to hear his voice say it. Tell him."
So I am telling you!
2.gif
For what it''s worth, she felt it is very important to "say it with your voice" as well as with M&M''s.

I don''t know that anyone else will agree...

Foundthe1

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the kind words.
miraclesrule, I definitely am going to say the words and get down on knee. That''s half the fun
emsmile.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
That sounds sooooo wonderful! I love sailing, so i know how relaxing and serene it will be to begin with. and i must agree, the M&M is to die for!

LifeV.2

Rough_Rock
Did you charter the Morning Star in Aruba? Did everything turn out the way you had planned?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results