shape
carat
color
clarity

My Proposal, Colorado Style

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SWiG

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend and I have a house that we share and I dragged her to a Home and Garden show the other week just because. I am very gullible and pretty much sign up for anything that I would have a chance at winning a prize (such as a vacation, car, etc.) I forced my girlfriend to sign up as well just to increase our odds of winning. I plan to go to a local Decking or Landscape store and have them lend me some stationary. The letter would read something like "congratulations, you have won 2 tickets to the Pikes Peak Cog Railway courtesy of xxxxxxxx". The cog railway goes to the top of Pikes Peak where the view is amazing. Cog Railway . After that I plan to hire a charicature artist to happen to be up there just drawing scenery. I will coax my girlfriend over to see what he is drawing and will have him (preplanned of course) ask to draw our picture. Hopefully I can get my girlfriend to agree. He will be instructed to draw me down on one knee proposing to her and then will write "Will You Marry Me". When he is done and she goes over to view the picture, I will get down on one knee and propose to her. After that we would have a souvenier as well. I only have one problem. Where on earth will I be able to find someone to do a caricature. I would hire an artist, but I could not stand just sitting there knowing what he/she was doing. I have looked in the phone book, but to no avail. Any suggestions on how I would find someone? Thanks in advance. Oh yeah and comments/thoughts on my proposal?

SWiG

Missed Out

Rough_Rock
have the caricature done ahead of time off a photograph

have a sneaky acquaintance ''pose'' as an artist scribbling with an unsharpened pencil

voila - the picture is done and nobody''s the wiser

Gale

Shiny_Rock
I like Missed Out's idea. Either that or hire a photographer instead.

Edited to add: nice proposal idea by the way.

elephant

Shiny_Rock
If you''re dead set on having someone drawing a caricature, I would check on Craigslist.com. They have all sorts of people for hire, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results