shape
carat
color
clarity

My Las Vegas proposal story, it was the greatest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cindi

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend proposed to me in Las Vegas last week. We went out to see a band. Toward the end of the night he said he was going to the men''s room and would be gone for a while. After the last song, they asked for a special lady (my name) to come up on the stage. I saw an Elvis impersonator up there. When I got up there I realized the Elvis was my boyfriend (he rented the jumpsuit, wig and glasses in Vegas). He had the microphone in his hand and turned to the crowd and said "Everyone knows I''m the king, but what you good people don''t know is that I want to make this mama my queen". He pulled out a ring box, turned to me and said "Cindy ----, will you marry me and wear my jailhouse rock?" Fell down on one knee, head down, holding up the microphone in one hand and the ring box in the other. The crowd was hooting and howling, it was great!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Oh my GOD! That is sooooo cute! What a unique way to propose! I love it!

I wish you both all the best and of course you HAVE to post pictures of the ring!!!

Congrats! I guess he couldn't help falling in love with you...
2.gif
9.gif
naughty.gif

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
There's been some GREAT AND UNIQUE proposals lately.

This is definitely one of them. A great story. One for the books.

Congratulations!

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Kudos to him for having the guts to do it in front of all those people!!!
appl.gif

That is one of the greatest proposals ever!

Congrats, and please post ring pics.

-Sarah
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results