shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Ideas for a New Years Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheGreenZone12

Rough_Rock
Any good ideas for a New Years proposal? We are going to be in Atlanta but I have thought about getting a room in Charleston or a cabin up in the Smokies for the weekend.

Thanks for the help, just trying to think of something unique.

TexasLawyer

Rough_Rock
Hey man...I am having the same creative dilemma! I am going to propose on New Year''s Eve. We are planning to go to a party at a very nice hotel here in town and stay the night there. I would like to propose before the evening kicks off so she can enjoy the ring and the party all together (and because we''ll probably be nice and toasty on champagne later in the evening and I don''t want to propose while drunk!)

I am trying to come up with something unique, romantic, and not too public. Hopefully the folks on here can help us both out!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What kind of couple are you? Atlanta has some truely wonderful things the Cyclorama is is lovely and historical. Want about going to the CocaCola Muesem? I dont know if you have ever been but it is a great time. And in the end when you are in the gift shop they have this giant white Coke Polar Bear where people get their pictures taken...you could stop for a photo and ask as the picture is being taken....of course I am a die hard Diet Coke drinker so that may be why this sounds good to me.
2.gif

The Fox theatre is also very lovely and the High, little Five points...I love Atlanta! Gives a little back ground and perhaps something specific to you and your lady can be found.

Oh! Do you know where McCollum AirField is? (Off exit 271 just North of Atlanta in Cobb County) they do bi-plane air ride...that would be soo wonderful!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ah! a new year''s proposal is my favorite! i''d want the cliche though.right before the stroke of midnight at some fabulous upscale party and my guy on his knee. sweeeet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results