shape
carat
color
clarity

Just sharing my proposal that happened on Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Let me first say FI is not romantic and is not creative. He shows his love in many other ways but coming up with ideas is not his thing.  The fact that he did this is so not like him which is why is was a HUGE surprise.  On Halloween we went to a hockey game and then came home to pass candy out to the kids.  When we got home I walked in to a pitch black house and this pumpkin all lit up.  He had carved a little groove in the stem and the ring was sitting there.

Let me also add that he came up with this idea only a week before, he''s normally a planner so again, this was not like him. 

Thanks for looking!

PumpkinOct12009.jpg

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Aww! That''s is a very cool proposal
1.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
One of the sweetest proposals I have ever seen! He did good!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
katomm, I''ve commented on a few of your posts about your engagement, but I forgot to ask .. did you inquire about when he had the time to carve that pumpkin? It seems like it''d take quite a bit of time

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 1:37:12 PM
Author: lilyfoot
katomm, I''ve commented on a few of your posts about your engagement, but I forgot to ask .. did you inquire about when he had the time to carve that pumpkin? It seems like it''d take quite a bit of time

Oh, sorry, I should''ve kinda mentioned that. I had posted a more detailed story in LIW. He is off on Fridays so he had carved the pumpkin that day and hid it in the washing machine. On Sat. we were in the driveway in the truck and he said he had to run back in to get his sunglasses which is when he set it up real quick. Very sneaky!!!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
He hid it in the washing machine?! And you say he''s not creative! lol

katomm

Shiny_Rock
OMG lilyfoot I just realized you took my place on the LIW list. I hope it brings you luck!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/5/2009 2:21:15 PM
Author: katomm

Date: 11/5/2009 1:37:12 PM
Author: lilyfoot

Oh, sorry, I should''ve kinda mentioned that. I had posted a more detailed story in LIW. He is off on Fridays so he had carved the pumpkin that day and hid it in the washing machine. On Sat. we were in the driveway in the truck and he said he had to run back in to get his sunglasses which is when he set it up real quick. Very sneaky!!!
very sneaky and creative. Congrats on the engagement!
36.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 3:56:53 PM
Author: katomm
OMG lilyfoot I just realized you took my place on the LIW list. I hope it brings you luck!!!!
Oh wow, thanks, me too!
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results