shape
carat
color
clarity

How to Propose in Richmond, VA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockjock

Rough_Rock
I am new to the area and would like a nice romantic place to take my girlfriend and propose? Does anyone have any recommendations? Also so cool ways to propose?

thanks

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, I live in NY so I'm not familiar with Richmond. But I did live in Roanoke, VA (southwest from you) for awhile, and being up at "the star" is pretty amazing! Then again, with the leaves changing, anywhere on the Blue Ridge Parkway should be beautiful now. (Maybe one of those viewing sites?) Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

jknapper

Rough_Rock
I just witnessed a proposal at Bennigans, and here are some tips. Don't tell any of the servers. Or, if you do, put her in the corner where she can only see out, and not see reflections. This is why... by the time the guy was ready to propose, the whole place was standing as a crowd waiting for him to do it. Luckily she wasn't able to see the 50 people standing behind her, otherwise it would of ruined it.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 11/5/2002 9:33:39 AM

I am new to the area and would like a nice romantic place to take my girlfriend and propose? Does anyone have any recommendations? Also so cool ways to propose?

thanks

----------------

wondering if you popped the question already? or need more ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results