shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sanfran703

Rough_Rock
Please help me....this is my situation. My girlfriend and I have been dating for nearly a year. We have been talking about getting engaged and we went shopping for a ring. So she knows that i have it. My parents are very strict because they think i am going to drop out of college and get married like they did. they wont listen when i tell them it''s not going to happen. so they try to keep me from seeing her. We see each other still once or twice a week. We go to schools about two hours apart from each other. I want something very sweet. im lost for ideas right now. i had an idea about tying it around her dogs neck and then calling him into the room and popping the question when she sees it. but she doesnt have one anymore and cant have one where she lives anyway. since we can only see each other once or twice a week she is going to know when i am going to do it. i want it to be very good since she knows i am going to do it.
Any sweet ideas would be very very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results