shape
carat
color
clarity

Gonna pop the question next week

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JustMe1979

Rough_Rock
I had a topic on here about proposing with my grandmothers 1ct ring that my mom said I could use if the day came. Well it has stressed me out for months about how she would take it. It was exactly what she wanted but I feared she would be sad that I did not put my own thought into it. So I bought my own ring yesterday. I put myself on a budget but went over...way over but I love the ring and I know she will love it.

I bought her a 1ct Leo Solitaire with a white gold band. I went ahead and got the wedding band as well because they look so beautiful together I could not resist. The wedding back has 4 Leo diamonds with 2 on each side totaling another .45ct(s)

The ring is SI(2) clarity and G color
The band is SI(1)-SI(2) clarity and G-H color

I have stared at it inside my office and outside in the sun and it sparkles like crazy. I LOVE IT!

We are going on vacation next week so...

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
good luck!

The Ice Man

Rough_Rock
Nice! Maybe you can save Grandma''s ring if you have a daughter. Best of luck pal!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
How exciting for you, JustMe79!

Bet you can''t wait to POP the big question!
9.gif

Please come back, and let us know how everything goes
36.gif

~Allyson

JustMe1979

Rough_Rock
I sure will. I just had lunch with her dad to ask for his blessing. I took the ring with me and the waitress walked up as I handed it to him and he opened it. He smiled and said it wasn''t for him :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can tell by your excitement that you are much happier about giving her this ring as opposed to your grandmother''s (although there wouldn''t have been anything wrong with that!) I can just sense that you are feeling so much better about things by giving her a ring you have chosen for her...good for you, and sending many best wishes your way! Make sure you come back with hand-shots!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results