shape
carat
color
clarity

FREE PROPOSAL IDEA!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I was just thinking that a clever idea would be to do a scavenger hunt around town using a GPS! So you could just give her addresses to places that are easy to find (or at least the address is visible on the building) and you could have things pre-paid and waiting for her at the counter (clothes, flowers, chocolates, a photo album, really, ANYTHING!) You could have her stop at 3 or 4 places before she got to where you were. It would be fun and creative, you could have the sales people taking pictures, or even just a friend or family waiting at each location to give her the next clue and take photos. (you would probably want to provide the numbers for the locations, just in case she gets lost, or have a friend/family member that can help her find it either in person or over the phone)

Anyway, that''s what I thought of, so there you go! I''m sharing it with all of you men who are looking for a unique idea! :)

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so cool! I love that idea. Hint hint to all guys, this is a good one.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Defintely an awesome idea for couples who are into geocaching. I found this website a long time ago-a guy set up a whole elaborate fake geocache that was filled with fake rings...and one REAL one! The Great Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results