shape
carat
color
clarity

Feedback on Idea Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bwana

Rough_Rock
Please give me feedback on the following idea. I am so excited about proposing, but I want to make sure that it is going to go well...

She is currently student teaching. My plan is to leave a map of a nature center we have hiked together before with a note that says "meet me here" on the windshield of her car (she goes to college a few hours away, so even this will be a shock to her). Each of the hiking trails are labeled by color. I will attach a ringpop to each of the signs on the path so she knows which to follow. Then, at the end of the trail is a wonderful scenic overlook where I will be with a picnic dinner and, of course, the ring.

Also, I am planning on having her friends all together back at the college so that as soon as we get back, we are "surprised" by a party already in progress for us.

Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results