shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrbojangles

Rough_Rock
Well... My GF and I got engaged on the weekend...

Here''s the story.

She had a nice but inexpensive ring (that was too big) that she lost about a week and a half a go. We tore the house, car and backyard apart looking for it. Nothing... Every time she complained about "that stupid ring" I would tell her that I''ll replace it with something better. She didn''t get it.

Friday afternoon we were going to get ready to go out and she was putting on her jewellery and I could see she was annoyed about that ring. I said "I looked in the car again and I didn''t find your ring, I did find something else though..." I pulled out the engagement ring and she was speechless.

The best part about it was she didn''t expect a thing (exactly how she wanted it) and the ring fit perfectly. Oh and the old ring - it''s still missing but we stopped looking.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, nothing like a nice engagement ring to make you stop looking for another ring!!! I'm so bad with jewelery, I wish I GOT a new ring for each one I lost... SIGH...

Well COngrats on your engagement, and what a great and sweet suprise she must have had to "find" this new ring in your hands! All the best to you both, and PLEASE POST PICTURES!!!
appl.gif

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
What a clever way to pop the question!!!
appl.gif
She'll remember it always. And, I would say its safe to say that even if she finds her old ring, I doubt she'd want to wear it anymore.
2.gif

Congrats on your engagement!

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Is this mrbojangles different than the other Mr Bojangles in England looking for a Vegas theme?

mrbojangles

Rough_Rock
No I'm a different mrbojangles. Named after my cat whose named after the Sammy Davis Junior rendition of the song.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results