shape
carat
color
clarity

Disneyland Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fred3456

Rough_Rock
Anyone have any suggestions for a Disneyland proposal? Preferably more on the private side.

morgilla

Rough_Rock
Have you been to Disneyland before? Does she have a favorite ride? Maybe you could ask on the long journey to the top of the roller coaster. Or for a more romantic scene...ask her while watching the electric parade. What could be more perfect than that at the end of a fun filled day.

Endo

Rough_Rock
I went to disneyland this summer... and at the end of the day you are beat... this could be a good thing or a bad thing... if you propose at the end of the day, perhaps your significant other would be in a sour mood... but a proposal may be just what she isn't expecting...
however, a private setting at disneyworld is hard to come by..seeings how there are so many people there.. a real romantic place would be somewhere near cinderella's castle..

XvOrlyBearvX

Rough_Rock
I really dont know where you should purpose but PLEASE PLEASE dont do it on the way up on the rollercoaster. That makes me nervous...what if you drop it... while you guys are flying back and forth on a rollarcoster... most of the time you hug and kiss after a purposal. That will be heard on a roller coaster.

XvOrlyBearvX

Rough_Rock
I meant Hugging and kissing will be hard on a rollar coaster**

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

Definitely don't do it on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. They just had an accident on that thing in which someone was killed.

sad.gif

Fred3456

Rough_Rock
Don't worry, won't propose on a roller coaster. Toying with the idea of the restaurant by Pirates of the Carribean, but I wish I could be a little more creative.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results