shape
carat
color
clarity

Charleston, SC ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cincycaddy

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I need some suggestions for a nice place to pop the question in Charleston, SC. My gf and I are going to be down there next weekend for our 2 year anniversary. I was there a couple of years ago, but at that time I did not for see an engagement, and obviously didn''t tour the town with that in mind. :)

In any respect if someone is familiar with the area and can give some suggestions that would be great. This is of course if I get the ring in time, LOL, WF says they will have it done, so lets hope.

Thanks,
Chris.

couturequeen17

Rough_Rock
I LOVE Charleston. I live just outside of Charlotte, NC; but we vacation there often.

If my bf were proposing to me, I''d love to stay at a bed and breakfast or inn (Governor''s House Inn comes to mind, my family stayed there once & although a bit pricy is my fav.).

Then, one day we would go shopping down King St. (where some of my fav. stores are as well as unique boutiques) and go to the open air market downtown.

After that, we''d go eat at a nice restaurant: Fig (downtown), Charleston Grill(King st.), Peninsula Grill (Market St.). Those are the places that I''ve been and loved, besides Sticky Fingers, but that''s not very romantic.

Then, he''d take me on a carriage ride down E Bay st and we''d be in between all the beautiful historic houses. Finally he would propose.

30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results