shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston Proposal October 15 2008 month away! im From NY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

surfcali365

Rough_Rock
I had a few ideas my 1st was in New Hampshire not to far from Boston where we will be. The Ski Resort we go to opens the lifts for the fall foilage i thought if i can get there early or plan something they can get us up there before they open it to the public. Though we are going up on a Thursday and the lifts arent open till Saturday so im kinda iffy on that idea.
I thought the mountains and all the different colors of the changing leaves and us alone would be awsome though there isnt much to do after i propose up there.

2nd choice is we would be in Downtown Boston. Now i dont know much other than the Red Sox lol. But i did a serach and found THE HUB for a place for dinner, nice elegant fancy, etc, then maybe going to a play though NYC is were the real broadway is. I just get stuck here i thought if i could plan something out thru the aquarium thats in Boston if they had one of those "Tank Tunnels" maybe they would let me get in there and be alone.

THing is it needs to be a private proposal she doesnt want to be in the spotlight and center of attention for this momment. So im kinda stuck not sure what to do we are staying at the Shereton B/t Boston and salem though i was thinking of booking the 1st night that propose in the heart of boston and then go to the other hotel she really wnats to see salem its something we wanted to do for a while

surfcali365

Rough_Rock
replying to my own post. I was thinking of starting the day with a hot airballoon ride. or sent then doing dinner at the HUB and something i guess around there thats romantic to pop the question. maybe a park or something nicley lit at night again im not too fimialr with the area

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Surf!

First, congrats on the upcoming engagement, that''s exciting!

When I read your post, I thought that the first idea (the ski resort you guys frequent) was the better idea just because it''s more personal to you as a couple. The foliage up in NH is beautiful and it would be sentimental and private. I realize that the lifts don''t run until Sat. and you''ll be there on a Thurs., but I''m wondering if you could hike up? I don''t know if you''re a hiking kind of couple--if you are, it could be great. If not, it could be a bad idea, though. Some girls want to feel "at their best" for the proposal and not sweaty and swollen (I personally love sweaty and swollen, but that''s just me).

Downtown Boston could be nice as well, though since she doesn''t want a public proposal you''d have to do it after dinner (if you''re dining at The Top of the Hub). The Public Garden could be nice since it''s a beautiful park in the middle of the city, but you could easily find a private spot. A good friend of mine just proposed in the North End by renting out a private room at an Italian restaurant, so I guess you could still find a way to have a private proposal over dinner.

However you propose, it will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results