shape
carat
color
clarity

My great engagement ring experience with Leon Mege and Perry

cheapiej

Rough_Rock
Wanted to give my perspective and to give back a little to PS. Thanks to all previous posters.

History: Boy meets girl...

Skipping forward: Dearest had stated her preference for a imho large emerald cut diamond. Found PS and enjoyed discussing with various PS vendors.

Found a modest 2ct, nicely cut EC with high clarity (VVS) but color was only H but within my price point aka pain threshold. Debated mentally on the color issue and given the comments on step cut was torn on color and clarity dynamic.

Decided to then talk with Leon Mege and Perry. Got a fantastic (even better) stone and price all-in was acceptable…and went with a two row halo, plain stems and gallery, single row on shank, bright cut with millegrain.

I’m very pleased with the result and recommend Leon and Perry wholeheartedly. The process from beginning to end could not have been better. More importantly, Dearest is pleased and said yes.

Appraisal was done by David Wolf, Just Appraisals/Appaisers. 84 diamonds plus the center stone. I admit, I get distracted when trying to count the little stones.

P.S. Much has been written about Leon…my experience was extremely positive.
P.P.S. My only pauses occurred after the EC diamond was purchased and work order submitted. Dearest said, “Doesn’t that ring (radiant cut) look beautiful?” Followed the next day with “I saw this really beautiful ring today” (turned out to be a cushion cut).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results