shape
carat
color
clarity

My A+ Whiteflash Experience

callaway29

Rough_Rock
Bottom Line Up Front: I am very VERY impressed with Whiteflash's outstanding customer service and flexibility to meet my requirements while operating within my budgetary constraints. I can honestly say I’ve never experienced an establishment with more dedication and drive to please the customer (I worked mainly with Sheerah).

Now, with that said, I ended up NOT getting a stone from Whiteflash. It came down to WF’s eye clean 1.22c SI1 G Ideal AGS (HCA 2.3) and a local jeweler’s eye clean 1.24c SI1 H Excellent GIA (HCA 3). We got both stones side by side, viewed them in various lighting environments, set them in our chosen setting...and my girlfriend simply liked how the local stone looked better. The kicker, I actually paid ~$500 more for the local stone! It was very hard for me to contradict numbers and logic, as that is the type of brain I was born with...but I figured her opinion was more important than mine for this particular transaction. Haha, can you tell I'm still trying to rationalize it to myself?! :twirl:

Regardless of our ultimate decision, I highly recommend WF to anyone considering an online diamond purchase.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results