shape
carat
color
clarity

Highly recommend Eternity Diamonds in New York

MariafromBrisbane

Rough_Rock
The decision to make a major purchase (in the tens of thousands) for an engagement ring online was one that my partner and I gave considerable thought. Pricescope has been fantastic and I so appreciate all the research, forums & reviews available. Thank you so much Pricescope and Pricescope members.
After lots of careful searching I found the perfect diamond at a great price being sold by Eternity Diamonds. Before deciding to buy from them I read all the reviews available on them, both on this website and others. What I noticed was that ALL were extremely favorable even though there were not that many of them. That is why I am happy to add another one, especially for any other purchasers from Australia that may be understandably anxious about spending thousands of dollars on the very special and significant purchase of an engagement ring from a company on the other side of the world.
After reading such excellent reviews and undertaking a bbb search on Eternity Diamonds I contacted them to buy the diamond we wanted ( 1.2 crt, D color, VVS2, triple ideal, 1.2 on the HCA). Throughout the whole process of buying the diamond and having the ring made I corresponded with Yoni and I can not be happier nor thank him enough. He was always available, always helpful, always responsive, very patient and provided one of the BEST customer service experiences we have ever encountered. Seriously Yoni is wonderful to deal with and we can not be more thankful.It took some time for our money to be transferred and Yoni through his good relationship with the diamond vendor he was able to hold the diamond for us. He also checked out the diamond when it arrived and gave us all the assurance we needed that it was a magnificent stone. Eternity Diamonds then worked very hard in setting the stone into a very detailed and complex custom made setting that I wanted, they contacted us every step of the way with the cad design and helpful information & suggestions. Once it was finished they express posted it to us & it arrived in Australia with no problems.
Once everyone finally got to see the finished ring we were so impressed. There were no surprises as it was exactly as described and even better than we imagined. The ring is so beautiful and we can not be anymore pleased (I hope to add a picture of it soon). My partner also took the ring to a highly reputable diamond trading wholesale jeweller in Brisbane who matched the diamond to its AGS certification (as provided by Eternity Diamonds) and appraised the value of the ring at double the price we paid! The diamond vendor in Brisbane was very impressed with the quality of our purchase & that we had recieved such an honest deal online. Much to our absolute delight I have a magnificent engagement ring that I can wear for life and we also know that we not only received fantastic customer service from Eternity Diamonds, beautiful craftsmanship from Eternity Diamonds but also exceptional value for money. Thank you so much Eternity Diamonds and I look forward to buying more jewellery from you in the future! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don't be a tease... lets see some photos!

So glad you had a wonderful experience -always great to learn of success stories - thanks for the information!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results