shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Rings Direct

jackrosa01

Rough_Rock
I was in the market for an engagement. Just like everybody else, I did quite a bit of research before making my selection as to which jeweler I would go with. Engagement Rings Direct was one of the companies that kept coming up with positive feedback and they were one of the many jewelers I met with when making this decision. Chris Anadiotis over there was extremely helpful with the entire process. From the first conversation I had with him I felt extremely comfortable. Then on my first meeting with him he had everything layed out as far as the diamonds that were in my price range which were all extremely high quality diamonds (much better than I was finding in local jewelery stores). When I made my decision to go ahead with it the entire process was as simple as could possibly be. He kept in contact with me constantly to let me know in what stage the ring was at and they ended up beating the delivery date by a few days.

The ring was absolutely gorgeous and came out 100% times better than I ever could've imagined. I spent quite a bit of time looking at rings, raw diamonds, settings, and nothing even came close to the quality that this ring had. My fiance till this day gets stopped constantly with people telling her how beautiful the ring is.

I've already had friends and family that are looking to "pop the question" ask me where I got this ring and have already said that's exactly who they are going to go through.

Here is the link to the actual ring they made for me. http://www.youtube.com/user/xristoserd2011?feature=mhee

Going with Chris at ERD was without a doubt in my mind the right decision for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results